the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled*

im having trouble coming up with characters so im having you guys help me!, write your custom character and their sparking bey to go with it, i will choose 6
(Dec. 25, 2020  10:59 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: im having trouble coming up with characters so im having you guys help me!, write your custom character and their sparking bey to go with it, i will choose 6

Shun/Haise from beyblade burst apocalypse! And her bey devilish maiden 1s sting dimension'
(Dec. 25, 2020  11:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  10:59 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: im having trouble coming up with characters so im having you guys help me!, write your custom character and their sparking bey to go with it, i will choose 6

Shun/Haise from beyblade burst apocalypse! And her bey devilish maiden 1s sting dimension'

ok
Cross and Saint Lancelot 2A Detatroy please, PM me if you need to know anything else!
The character’s name is Florence Ishtar (a refrence to YGOTAS) the bey is Osiris Sky Kou Xtend+ (a balance left rotation)
Abilities: limit break sky: the bey’s metal ring comes inwards and reveals a rubber portion for spin steal
sushiroll1234 is this still open?
Ghost Aeneas 10 Xtend+'
Dual Spinning Balance type
Artemis Miles
Male
srry this is canceled ;-;
oh ;-; too bad, i am really looking forward for character contests..
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:13 AM)GhostFox Wrote: you could look at mine!

Someone else’s fanfic thread (even if abandoned) isn’t the place to advertise your fanfic
ok 👍🏽👍🏽
I will keep that in mind