World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* (/Thread-the-story-of-kobayashi-and-spirit-Kabanda-Canceled)

the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* - sushiroll1234 - Dec. 25, 2020

im having trouble coming up with characters so im having you guys help me!, write your custom character and their sparking bey to go with it, i will choose 6

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *character contest* - kai edits - Dec. 25, 2020

(Dec. 25, 2020  10:59 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: im having trouble coming up with characters so im having you guys help me!, write your custom character and their sparking bey to go with it, i will choose 6

Shun/Haise from beyblade burst apocalypse! And her bey devilish maiden 1s sting dimension'

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *character contest* - sushiroll1234 - Dec. 25, 2020

(Dec. 25, 2020  11:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  10:59 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: im having trouble coming up with characters so im having you guys help me!, write your custom character and their sparking bey to go with it, i will choose 6

Shun/Haise from beyblade burst apocalypse! And her bey devilish maiden 1s sting dimension'

ok

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *character contest* - LJ-Blader - Dec. 26, 2020

Cross and Saint Lancelot 2A Detatroy please, PM me if you need to know anything else!

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *character contest* - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 26, 2020

The character’s name is Florence Ishtar (a refrence to YGOTAS) the bey is Osiris Sky Kou Xtend+ (a balance left rotation)
Abilities: limit break sky: the bey’s metal ring comes inwards and reveals a rubber portion for spin steal

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *character contest* - reshiwum - Mar. 09, 2021

sushiroll1234 is this still open?

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *character contest* - GhostFox - Mar. 09, 2021

Ghost Aeneas 10 Xtend+'
Dual Spinning Balance type
Artemis Miles
Male

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* - sushiroll1234 - Mar. 09, 2021

srry this is canceled ;-;

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* - reshiwum - Mar. 09, 2021

oh ;-; too bad, i am really looking forward for character contests..

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* - GhostFox - Mar. 09, 2021

you could look at mine!

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* - CheetoBlader - Mar. 09, 2021

(Mar. 09, 2021  6:13 AM)GhostFox Wrote: you could look at mine!

Someone else’s fanfic thread (even if abandoned) isn’t the place to advertise your fanfic

RE: the story of kobayashi and spirit Kabanda *Canceled* - GhostFox - Mar. 09, 2021

ok 👍🏽👍🏽
I will keep that in mind