[the netherlands, noord-brabant] tournament in the netherlands

hey i want to start a tournament in the netherlands anyone who is up for for a challenge post here.
i sign you in if you can come, date and place are not shure yet, if you come maybe i can change anytime

list:basaltkerbecs99
Asharan
Ryuzaki
BlueTsunami
gravityperseus0
count me in, would love to play a tournament again after all these years Smile
Depending on date and location, I can come; for now I guess anywhere in Noord-Brabant is possible.
I'll be ready for it, for as long as i have the chance to be there.
Hey is it still going on? and will the beyblades be the G revolution - V force etc blades or the new metal ones??
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:07 PM)Johnny69PRO Wrote: Hey is it still going on? and will the beyblades be the G revolution - V force etc blades or the new metal ones??

it's still on and yes the metal ones
I live in belgium and I would like to participate
but first I need to know where and when
(Apr. 21, 2011  10:26 AM)HannesTG Wrote: I live in belgium and I would like to participate

I believe it is planned to be in the Netherlands, Noord-Braband, although if i understood correctly, it might change.
perhaps I can participate but I am not sure
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:09 PM)BlueTsunami Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  10:26 AM)HannesTG Wrote: I live in belgium and I would like to participate

I believe it is planned to be in the Netherlands, Noord-Braband, although if i understood correctly, it might change.

no it's not changing it is an idea of our team and we want at least 12 participants
so can you come or not
I think nobody knows for sur they can come to any tournament without a date or a specific place (in Noord-Brabant)
but on the other treats for tournaments in the Netherlands are there certainly enough players who can participate in a tournament in Noord-Brabant, but it's just like they wouldn't come to a tournament anymore
yes you are right i'm going to check that first
So, is this still on? I'm pretty sure I can come now.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:38 PM)Ryuzaki Wrote: So, is this still on? I'm pretty sure I can come now.

no it's not on, i'm gonna cancel it.
i'm really sorry everyone