the legend of the beys- my other story- draft

hey guys i finally finished it. this story is before the lost blader events by about 2 years. it my get a little confusing but it was hard to write in the first place.
ok i havent read over this so there might be some mistakes and may not make sense in some parts. i just hope you enjoyed it.

Edit: hey, those who have found this is proberbly through my new link in "the lost blader" topic. note that this needs to be fixed so please note all spelling mistakes and i will fix them in my next edit. do nothing but spelling and grammer mistakes as im working on structure, i do not need tips in the structure, ill be using the same kind as the lost blader, cause i have to keep the present, first-person structure. im also working on story number 3, the legend of the beys: bey of time so keep an eye out for the first few chapters soon.
Honestly, I really like the lost blader more..but this was an interesting read!
this was just realy a fill in for the lost bladers behind story, i have a story idea for in between both this story and lost blader.
I know, you told me before that you were making a story based off you(i'll presume your real name is Blake). As I told you, i'll be making a story as well, er, well based off 3 of the many characters i've already given you permission to use Tongue_out
interesting, you are making a story. oh and 5% of this story is based on true events, the rest is completely made up.
DELETED POST
(Apr. 07, 2011  7:01 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: can u put me in

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori

he's already done with this story
shoot, sorry didnt notice