the legend aura bey - beyblade story

"3,2,1 go shoot" a group of children screamed. a boy,who's bey was crystal Draco 105 gf (grip flat) screamed "go Draco freezing blast" Draco goes around stadium very fast and with a big blast the stadium became iced and only Draco was spinning."hah! just like before!" all bladers went back with a sad face. "battle with me.." a dark figure came out of nowhere ".. Tyler!" "huh how do you know my name" Tyler said and fix his bey in his launcher."3,2,1 go shoot" TO BE CONTINUED.
[/font]
This could be a good story, you know, if it was longer and more developed... Having a chapter this long shows that you didn't put any effort into this, and writing this length and calling it a chapter is an insult only to yourself. First things first, this is way too cliché, and second, it's way too short. This is pretty pathetic honestly, and I'm trying to be nice here.
"go aura hydra" the unknown figure screamed. the bey started to follow Tyler's bey. "GO Draco freezing.." he was about to use the special move but just then.."not so fast go hydra ultimate aura strike" suddenly the bey was covered with a purple shine. the bey stroked Tyler's bey and his bey went flying to the sky. "huh! only this much power you have got?" the figure came out of dark and said "but it will work for my bey Go hydra power absorbing bite" as Draco was about to fell hydra stroked Draco's tip with it's energy ring's rubber part absorbing all the spin and Draco fell on the ground.TO BE CONT.