team second side (recruiting now)

I hope you guys are good opponents for my almost-team (I'm an intern so far), The Argonauts!

Is Team Second Side coming to the free-play/team battles thing (hosted by Deikailo) tomorrow? Because I know there will be atleast 2 teams coming, one of which Dei is leader of!
ill join age 13 my skill level intermediate aka alright or decent im a beginner so it would be nice if u letme join and would be apreciated if u pm me some tips on beyblade
ill pm u some tips nd your so innn we need more members
can u pm me them now and thanks to team second side ill make u proud and fathom pm mew those quick bro thanks Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the team, Kat Blader, you will become better on this team, as well as every member of this team
what did i miss
(Dec. 08, 2011  9:58 PM)chanman12 Wrote: what did i miss

You missed new members coming, and that the team has squads, so what squad do you choose? Any new members must now choose a squad along with their team form
Alright, there will be a tournament in Jackson, MS, and if we can get a lot of people to agree to go and actually go, we can make it official and set a date. Team Second Side's Royal Division is taking this one, along with Team Shadow Blaze (my team). Expect a killer tourney guys! If you're in the area an you are interested, PM me so I can tell the guy organizing the event how many people are in.
I will Join Age 14 Name Vinny Skill Good
your in choose a regional sqaud where are you
i am leader of DARK SQUAD
I AM THE LEADER OF ROYAL SQUAD.
I am eleven , i live in nj , and i am pretty good.
Can i join the team?
yes u may
Ahhh. so this is the Team Shadow Blaze that UltimateDranzer was rating about on FB...... We'll see who's top soon enough. I as the leader and founder of Team Shadow Nova, Official Indonesian Branch of Team Omega Nova, challenges Team Shadow Blaze to a BeyPoint showdown. The team with the most BeyPoints in total at the end of January wins the challenge. Do you accept, or do you reject?

PM me or Kaskus for confirmation.
Actually this is Second Side. Shadow Blaze is my personal team, and is not on any topic here in the WBO web page. But yes, we accept.... If we had pointers, or more tourneys in the area. Until then, we cannot accept and make it a fair match...
btw, where do you live? maybe we can have a little man to man match
Pass Christian, MS. Find your way down here and we can have our match.
(Jan. 06, 2012  7:23 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Ahhh. so this is the Team Shadow Blaze that UltimateDranzer was rating about on FB...... We'll see who's top soon enough. I as the leader and founder of Team Shadow Nova, Official Indonesian Branch of Team Omega Nova, challenges Team Shadow Blaze to a BeyPoint showdown. The team with the most BeyPoints in total at the end of January wins the challenge. Do you accept, or do you reject?

for your information, this team is not team shadow blaze
(Jan. 08, 2012  2:12 AM)Zoombeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  7:23 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Ahhh. so this is the Team Shadow Blaze that UltimateDranzer was rating about on FB...... We'll see who's top soon enough. I as the leader and founder of Team Shadow Nova, Official Indonesian Branch of Team Omega Nova, challenges Team Shadow Blaze to a BeyPoint showdown. The team with the most BeyPoints in total at the end of January wins the challenge. Do you accept, or do you reject?

for your information, this team is not team shadow blaze

I told him, man. Don't worry bout it
i want to join this team
age-12
Skill-Excellent
Beys-Meteo Ldrago & Galaxy Pegasus
Live in -india
welcome to the team, rajatgovind123, and have fun
rajatgovind123, what division would you like to join?
Age 10
Skill 70 out of 100