team second side (recruiting now)

I call leader of Squad GCSmile any bladers in the Gulf Coast are mine lol jk it's up to the team leader. Now as for the easier convo ideas... I say use a social network or iPod SMS or something.
I will be leader of squad revenge, so now the people must vote who will be in which squad, (revenge, snipe, duty, royal, and ?????*) for leaders and others.

*?????=vote for name(death, murder, or octogonopus)
I will be in royal
(Dec. 01, 2011  3:26 AM)UltimateDranzer Wrote: I will be in royal

What about the vote for naming team ???
Well as an adviser i say you branch off into brackets into places so each squad can have a meetup and just video chat with everyone on Skype. With this you can really determine who's good and who's not. and this is a team thread so we should try to talk about more relevant things the actually matter to the team. such as new things to bring more members in. Try Seeing if any members on the team have a tourney around them and recruit more team members at them but lets take this into pm or a chat something before we get warned for irrelevant things.

~ Advisory
well here is the rough layout of the team website i made http://teamsecondside.webs.com/ sorry for double posting
Good idea,fathom, I hope you come up with another good suggestion. Back to votes for squad ???'s name

0 votes for any candidates of names...
well i have a unique name for the squad Squad Super Delta Sayain 5 XDD Epic Name
(Dec. 01, 2011  5:14 AM)Fathom Wrote: well i have a unique name for the squad Squad Super Delta Sayain 5 XDD Epic Name

That's way too long for a squad name, and super saiyan 5? That's been used out at my school too many times
no super delta sayain 5 or delta sayain haha its funny and its an awesome squad name
I agree, Skype is a good idea. Now as for the name, maybe Team Revolution. But I'd rather be in team royal cause I have gravity destroyer
I meant to choose one of the three names on the bottom of the team name post and I vote octagonspus for the team's name, and which one will win? All I have to say is,

It is a mystery
Well if the team leader wants me to be in his team, I cannot argue. I'm already the leader of team Shadow Blaze... So I hope whatever the leader says will be the best thing. Either way, my Skype is lupus.fatalus
Well who wants to be in squad revenge? I have to say it's pretty awesome
If you want me in, I'm in
Well i can just be a supporter because I'm aweeeeesomeee haha but yea we need more members so go out there and recruit
I'm having trouble recruiting people into my team in the first place, since we only accept bladers who are older than 15... It's a problem
I have the squad members post ready, so far:

Revenge,
Leader:bbamsuv
Others:

Royal,
Leader: UltimateDranzer
Others:

Duty,
Leader:
Others:

Snipe,
Leader:
Others:

???,
Leader:
Others:

This will be updated from time to time
Win! Team Royal ftw!!!
Ok everyone, time to start something I call slayer training, make a few combos that are heavy, tall, or both, then, launch your main bey first, and then the other combos last, this will make our team members stronger than ever, and we will rise to the top and become the best team ever, and keep going to tourneys to make our team known
Sounds good to me bro. I'm gonna study combos for Perseus, I want a defense and stamina. If anyone has a really good combo you know, pm me.
look in build me a combo but heres one Gravity perseus BD145 W2d
Thanks! I'll try it out
Well i dont want to get warned for being off topic but the type f talk we are doing in this thread could be done iin pm
True. Any further talk of this should be in PM. Only people looking to join should post, I imagine. If you want to Skype, then PM me and I'll give it to you. Otherwise, I'm out of this until I am addressed by the team leader or a new member wants to join my division.