team second side (recruiting now)

but remember, it's only possible to make an elite tournament if we get enough people on this team, so don't jump to conclusions, ok
i am back wazzup peeps
I've been thinking of giving the team a mascot bey, I'm going to say for 4d to be the only suggestions of mascots cuz they're AWESOME! And one person will be team leader for their area each part of U.S.A. this will be picked out on saturday (or later)
whats 4d. and i am only 1 in oklahoma so yeah.
still no idea what 4d is.
Try reading the article on Metal Fight Beyblade on Beywiki and stop being off-topic.
@Fathom you spelt Kai-V wrong, and also STOP SPAMMING you can do all this via PM
(Oct. 13, 2011  2:52 AM)chanman12 Wrote: still no idea what 4d is.

when I mean for the mascot to be 4d and you said you don't know what 4d is, it's always at least a beyblade with divided wheels
You Should Branch Your Team Off Into Divisions
hi you wanna join giga
now we have 4
welcome to the team, giga
Im Not Letting Him On My Labtop XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stay with my team: The elites except the only thing i dont get about this is the skill level thing. couldn't you just say you were really really good?
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:23 AM)sucks Wrote: I stay with my team: The elites except the only thing i dont get about this is the skill level thing. couldn't you just say you were really really good?

yes, but if you have a ranking like 1,000, I would say change it, or if you have under 800 points, I would say change it
hey bb why u not been on lately.
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:02 AM)chanman12 Wrote: hey bb why u not been on lately.

chanman, I care about this team so of course I'm on every now and then, but I'm not just looking at this thread and nothing else, I can go on to other threads if I feel like it
i was just wundering.