super spinning metal fusion beyblade, not make believe, real life creation.

WHOA! Imagine killer spinning left and being launched by that thing! That would cut your fingers off. Dude that;s an awesome launcher!
hey aqila112, I like that aqila very much on your picture!
Useless post. PM something like that. This is not a chatroom.
if there is only an electric launcher like that where you can add batteries to the launcher and pull the string to start the motor.the stronger the launch,the more the beyblade can spin longer.pair it up with meteo or lightning l-drago and u got yourself a beyblade cut and you'll be licking blood coming out from your flesh
well, actually when you launch a beyblade, its not about power, its about how fast you can pull the chord out... if you hold the rip chord loose and then suddenly jerk it out it'll spin faster than if your flexing your muscles tesning for the pull, the thing is with a launcher it only does 5 180 turns, or 2 and a half 360 spins and its launched, so what the idea is, is to have the beyblade spin that 2 and a half times the fastest it can, hince rpm, rotations per minute, or rps rotation per seconds, if you can get the beyblade to spin 2 and a half times with in a half a second that's 5 rps, which is 300 rpm, if you can get it to spin that 2.5 times in a quarter of a second then that's like 600 rpm, see, so launching a beyblade anywhere close to 1000 rpm humanly is not possible, with this motor its going about idk, somewhere between 2000 rpm, but that's because its able to stay on the launcher tilll it reaches its max speed... i did hear about this turbo engine thing that you attach to the bottom of the launcher and it adds an extra boost to the launch but idk haven't seen it in stores.
Did I see sparks in that battle?!

You should call it the BeyShredder! (No, I don't mean to put my name in it, but seriously, it's fitting.)
alright, the shred launcher it is.
Alright guys, I'm sorry about abandoning my video making lol. I've had the flu for about a week and a half, and then I had midterms last week so yeah. Anyways, I'll be posting up a how to video on this launcher, I'll be checking on this thread in the next several minutes so if anybody has anything they want me to add in go ahead and post it here. Thanks
Hmm whenever I get home and can watch videos I'll be sure to check your vids out Tongue_out Also I'm bumping this because I'm gonna try to make a luancher without a motor like that lol. Might take something apart and use the gears to increase rotation. Of course that would mean modding the launcher to have an open top or to make a cut into the launcher itself... Hmm this may be extremely difficult LOL
Do A solo spin video. Or just do a solo spin and tell how long it will spin.