sup guys!

hey wats up? some of you might recognise me from OTC another beyblade site that was big back in the day. just saying hi to all my old friends and to new ones to come! :-)
Welcome back to the community! Great to have you here.

The owner of OtC, Brad, is actually the owner and founder of Beywiki!
yeah i remember tamer brad! too bad OtC had to close down but this site i good too! ;-) lol
You name rings a bell o.o
I can't specifically recall you though, sorry.
Welcome back though!
hold the phone so does yours! hmmm are u the G the G that had like gundam sigs???
that and weird carp animated gifs.
But pretty much the same old G Smile
yeah i remember you now G! lol its cool seeing you guys again. i was soo bumed out when OTC was closed. im glad we have this site and the new season comming!! yay! : )
haha welcome to beywiki Smile
thanks brad! i already feel so welcomed here! lol
Welcome. Though, I've never been apart of the older forums.
I welcome you to BeyWiki!!
Welcome, though unfortunately as far as I remember I was never part of OtC. Q.Q

Oh well, have a great time. =3
Hey. Welcome!
(Sep. 30, 2008  1:04 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: hey wats up? some of you might recognise me from OTC another beyblade site that was big back in the day. just saying hi to all my old friends and to new ones to come! :-)

Hey man I remember you from our old tournaments. I was actually gonna IM you the other day because your still on my buddy list. I was gonna send you this site. You still balde a lot?
(Oct. 07, 2008  12:52 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  1:04 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: hey wats up? some of you might recognise me from OTC another beyblade site that was big back in the day. just saying hi to all my old friends and to new ones to come! :-)

Hey man I remember you from our old tournaments. I was actually gonna IM you the other day because your still on my buddy list. I was gonna send you this site. You still balde a lot?

naa i actually stoped blading it made me upset once no one around here bladed but when i randomly found out about the 4th season on google, i found brads sig on another site talking about beyblade so i joined this one. lol yeah now this has reved me up!!! i wanna blade again i found my old blades and am blading with my bro, and trying to find some good deals to add to my collection and i ordered the MFB pegasus dx set to get me started in MFB. i wanna also maby attend some tourneys again! hey do u know what happened to Flashfox?? i havent heard of him since celestial trigger the bdaman site lol. yeah good to hear from u again pinoy. yeah hit me up on my sn whenever you want. dude this is like OtC all over again lol :-D
Heya beymaster and welcome to beywiki, im new here too. I used to lurk around back when Otc existed lol.
(Oct. 07, 2008  2:36 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote: Heya beymaster and welcome to beywiki, im new here too. I used to lurk around back when Otc existed lol.

did u have the same username?? not shure if i remember u?
nah lol i was just a looker, unfamiliar with forums and pretty young and naive.
oh i thought you would have been flashfox but i guess not then. lol nice to meet you. fellow OtC brother lol.
Flashfox has been on here before, but I haven't seen him/her post for awhile. He/she went to BoTB which wasn't too long ago, I think.
I'm pretty sure he posted before School saying that he is going to be busy with college for a while, and thus, will be unable to post on Beywiki.
(Oct. 07, 2008  2:56 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Flashfox has been on here before, but I haven't seen him/her post for awhile. He/she went to BoTB which wasn't too long ago, I think.

flashfox is a he lol but it cool that he at least had been on here. lol
(Oct. 07, 2008  3:05 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  2:56 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Flashfox has been on here before, but I haven't seen him/her post for awhile. He/she went to BoTB which wasn't too long ago, I think.

flashfox is a he lol but it cool that he at least had been on here. lol

I thought so but I wasn't positive so I did that just in case.lol