sup broskis

hi everyone, im flamelibrabb68 and as youve probably guessed my favorite bey is flame libra. i live in pa and am willing to battle at any time, and if i battle you at least one of my combos will have a libra clear wheel. now once i was online and saw that flame libras were alot of money...i was FURIOUS!!!!! i then went to school and my friend had a white libra clear wheel from a double pack. i rushed over with my flame wheel and got out a virgo clear wheel and we traded. i was so happy!!!! then i found a booster pack of flame libra and bought that for 15$. the legend lives on. so if anyone who lives in PA could pm me if they want to battle that would be great!!!!
Welcome to the site, by the way are you a fan of Zack Ryder the Wrestler.
Welcome!
To ensure a bright future, please remember to read the rules, but I assume you have already have! Also, please respect the moderators, since they are hear to help you
Read the PM Kai V has sent youwhen you first arrive. Many of the links, if not all, will prove to be useful to you.

Lastly, remember to read th!nks thread about making good posts. That will help you a lot if you are unsure how to post correctly. If you think you do, I suggest you still take a peek. Maybe you didn't know something that was in the thread; maybe you knew everything. Still, its better to be safe than sorry!

Also, if you have a question, I will be willing to help. The moderators will be too!
thank you and i have read the rules throughly! oh and i was wondering do i get beyblades like mercury anubis and infinity libra when i earn beypoints? if not where do i do that and how do i get points.