strata dragoon ms is good in this combo

idk y but if u get this combo to actually survive, it last as long as the MFB's

its crazy kool!!
the only bad thing is that it gets knocked out more easily than the others.

so, here it is:
BP:samurai changer (3rd mold)
AR:strata dragoon(takara)
WD:circle wide
RC:draciel

try it out
This combo is pretty awful to be honest. You can accomplish something similar but far more advanced using:

AR: Advance Survivor or Advance Balancer
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core
(Oct. 19, 2008  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This combo is pretty awful to be honest. You can accomplish something similar but far more advanced using:

you dont have samurai changer dragoon dominator, you are refering to your phantom fox. XD

Brad i agree but we dont have adv survivor or balancer. and his bearing core broke! XD

brad, teach the young grasshoppa the way of the bey lol XD
(Oct. 19, 2008  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This combo is pretty awful to be honest. You can accomplish something similar but far more advanced using:

thankyou brad, much help
(Oct. 19, 2008  12:38 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: and his bearing core broke! XD

I'm sorry to hear that.(that just feels like a death to me...lol)
(Oct. 19, 2008  12:54 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

yeah where the bp holds on to it, the little hook things broke. not the actual core. lol XD
(Oct. 19, 2008  1:08 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:

yeah where the bp holds on to it, the little hook things broke. not the actual core. lol XD
it sucked because the first 1 broke a couple of months back, and it worked fine with 1, but then the other 1 broke like about a week ago.
i was pissed, it was my best hms part

I've got like four or five that have done this. Seems to be a common problem.
(Oct. 19, 2008  3:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I've got like four or five that have done this. Seems to be a common problem.

they shouldve made them with harder, thicker, longer plastic, or even metal
how would making it longer help fix the problem?
then the BP wouldnt fit on it
(edit: yay 200th post)
(Oct. 19, 2008  12:38 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:

you dont have samurai changer dragoon dominator, you are refering to your phantom fox. XD

Brad i agree but we dont have adv survivor or balancer. and his bearing core broke! XD

brad, teach the young grasshoppa the way of the bey lol XD

I can sell you a bearing core if you need one.
I also have an Advance eterner for sale if you need one.
This "combo" is the only one that I'm familiar with in which Gaia Dragoon MS's AR actually has some use:

[Image: gaiadragoontwinsaucer02.jpg]
Picture taken from this website.

But it's illegal, for obvious reasons.
(Oct. 22, 2008  11:43 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: This "combo" is the only one that I'm familiar with in which Gaia Dragoon MS's AR actually has some use:

[Image: gaiadragoontwinsaucer02.jpg]

But it's illegal, for obvious reasons.

how would you make that one? i am quite curious to try it XD XD XD
I wouldn't thought that would be possible??

AHHHH...I know how it done. You just take the metal part of the Gaia Dragoon AR a place one in the centre. You then take two full Gaia Dragoon ARs and place one upside down and one the right way up. There is no WD on it.
hmm it seems cool. i might try it even though its illegal XD
Make sure you use a tall enough RC, otherwise the bottom half will hit the stadium.

[Image: gaiacombo.png]

The three metal sub-rings without much interference from ABS Caul collision allow for this combo to steal a lot of spins. It has amazing endurance and defense, but the aforementioned lack of a WD and inclusion of an extra AR make this a very illegal blade.

Fun to mess around with, NOT fun for competitive use.
some ones showed me that before and for fun battle its real good i dont think i used the same rc i think it was driger ms rc
no, but the way that i made it survive so long is that i put a draciel running core, flipped the weight disk upside down, and just put the AR and bit protector, and with that, it doesn't move at all the second part of the AR

(now, ok bro? now you know how it survives)
(Oct. 22, 2008  11:17 PM)Dragoon Dominator Wrote: no, but the way that i made it survive so long is that i put a draciel running core, flipped the weight disk upside down, and just put the AR and bit protector, and with that, it doesn't move at all the second part of the AR

(now, ok bro? now you know how it survives)

it doesnt make a difference. i dont think its legal to put the WD upside down, is it? XD
(Oct. 22, 2008  11:34 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: it doesnt make a difference. i dont think its legal to put the WD upside down, is it? XD

No, it's not.

Besides, the combo I showed you would wield much better results... Sharp Core is horrible, and an upside-down weight disk is both prohibited and hindering to its performance.
That combo is 100% illegal because your not using the components that make up a whole Beyblade.
(Oct. 23, 2008  9:42 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: That combo is 100% illegal because your not using the components that make up a whole Beyblade.

...That's already been clarified... In fact, I believe I said it in all of my posts...

(Oct. 22, 2008  11:43 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: But it's illegal, for obvious reasons.
(Oct. 22, 2008  3:39 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: the aforementioned lack of a WD and inclusion of an extra AR make this a very illegal blade.
(Oct. 22, 2008  11:59 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote: an upside-down weight disk is both prohibited and hindering to its performance.

Serious...
(Oct. 23, 2008  9:52 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: ...That's already been clarified... In fact, I believe I said it in all of

I was simply answering what beymasterkai asked.
(Oct. 23, 2008  10:10 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  9:52 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: ...That's already been clarified... In fact, I believe I said it in all of

I was simply answering what beymasterkai asked.

It had already been answered.