[story] Forged From Darkness

Poll: How good is my writing? (I want honest votes, no trolls)

The story's good
82.61%
Your writing's ok
8.70%
It wasnt that good
0%
This story is mediocre, and so is your writing
8.70%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
(Aug. 21, 2012  7:00 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Beyblade is a game for all ages. So there are 4-8 year olds that go on here. Wouldn't want them to have nightmares or anything.

Tell that to Tony who refuses to stop spaming the creepypasta thread XD

Anyways, just wanted to thank you for making Neku a main character :3

PS: Shouldn't you be asleep?With school tomorrow and all?

(Aug. 21, 2012  7:04 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  7:00 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Beyblade is a game for all ages. So there are 4-8 year olds that go on here. Wouldn't want them to have nightmares or anything.

Tell that to Tony who refuses to stop spaming the creepypasta thread XD

Anyways, just wanted to thank you for making Neku a main character :3

PS: Shouldn't you be asleep?With school tomorrow and all?
No problem at all. I mean you'd expect a main villain by the 7th Chapter.

Nah man, Chorus 110 or something doesn't start until 11:00, and I only have 10 minutes of World Religions.

@Frieza Huh, will you look at that. Maybe you did die for nothing...
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:30 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: @Frieza Huh, will you look at that. Maybe you did die for nothing...

Grrrrr....
*Sits and squawlers in corner*
Must. Not. Bring. Saika. Back.
Even if it means...
Making Z die...
Gr.
hah, you died, and my character didn't. well, that is a problem for you isn't it?
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:51 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: hah, you died, and my character didn't. well, that is a problem for you isn't it?

CURSE YOU SHIRAYUKI!!!!
*Is watching Phenias and Ferb*
haha, it's funny because I thought my character was actually going to die in the first chapter she appears in...
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:58 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: haha, it's funny because I thought my character was actually going to die in the first chapter she appears in...

.... You're enjoying this, aren't you.
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:58 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: haha, it's funny because I thought my character was actually going to die in the first chapter she appears in...
Obviously you were, Josh was going to try and convince you to to aid him, so both him and Tsu could live. That's the agreement they came upon at HQ. Yeah, that's right, you were originally going to be the shield. But there wasn't any need for you to die at all.
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:02 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

Every bit of it, yeah.
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:03 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:02 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

Every bit of it, yeah.

Grrrr....
*Slaps*
*Shot*

(Aug. 21, 2012  3:07 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:03 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:02 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: .... You're enjoying this, aren't you.

Every bit of it, yeah.

Grrrr....
*Slaps*
*Shot*
At least I was going to die. but then, I didn't.
Dude, did this story just drop off the planet or what? (not being demanding, just curious to know when its going to be updated).