[story] Forged From Darkness

Poll: How good is my writing? (I want honest votes, no trolls)

The story's good
82.61%
Your writing's ok
8.70%
It wasnt that good
0%
This story is mediocre, and so is your writing
8.70%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:59 AM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote: How did I forget to read this?! But I found it now, and glad to see that my character was used ^o^

You're one of the few authors that can actually take character requests and morph them into the story line so well. So excellent job on that!

I also like how you interpreted my special move. In a way, its similar to Junpei's ability to "go back in time" and change the result of the past (saving June from being incinerated in the Nonary Games nine years ago). So, he sent the solution of the puzzle through morphogenetic resonance. Which, in a way is similar to your interpretation of Eternal Time-Shift.

For your information, 999 is my favorite game, and you even kind of made me remember it while reading the story. Which can only make this even more loved in my view! Where were you during the contest?!

Once again, amazing story.
You're still a "main" character.

Aced it man!

I remember when it was your signature.

Thank you.
Hah, still haven't used my character. yay.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:13 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote: Hah, still haven't used my character. yay.
I'm delaying your death sentence. So you're welcome. Also, I already have next chapter thought out. I'll try not to make your death too horrifying. Hah, only kidding.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:15 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:13 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote: Hah, still haven't used my character. yay.
I'm delaying your death sentence. So you're welcome. Also, I already have next chapter thought out. I'll try not to make your death too horrifying. Hah, only kidding.

Hah, I'm getting my death note out now.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:18 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:15 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:

At least wait until your character makes an appearance.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:25 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:18 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:15 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'm delaying your death sentence. So you're welcome. Also, I already have next chapter thought out. I'll try not to make your death too horrifying. Hah, only kidding.

*Puts death note back in drawer*
I have my eye on you.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:26 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:25 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:18 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote: Hah, I'm getting my death note out now.

I have my eye on you.
Chapter #-6 (Click to View)
Chapter √36 is out early.
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:35 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:26 AM)Taylor Swift Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:25 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: At least wait until your character makes an appearance.

I have my eye on you.
Chapter #-6 (Click to View)
Chapter √36 is out early.
fixed.

YUSH! This Adele get up is temporary. Neku and Joshua will be back soon Cute
(Aug. 19, 2012  1:47 PM)CBP Wrote: do u need more charcters hitsugiya
I'm kind of iffy on that right now. But yes, they are still being accepted.
your story is great work keep it goin
This is one of the better storys i have read. Could you tell us when to expect to see the next chapter
I really don't like the idea of character requests personally. IMHO authors should be able to develop their own characters without others inputting. It also has people checking a story to see their character in action and check on its progress, not to necessarily enjoy the story as a whole.

Just my 2¢, but besides that the concept is nice and the actual story itself is decent.
Hitsugiya when do you think the next chapter will be out
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:44 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I really don't like the idea of character requests personally. IMHO authors should be able to develop their own characters without others inputting. It also has people checking a story to see their character in action and check on its progress, not to necessarily enjoy the story as a whole.

Just my 2¢, but besides that the concept is nice and the actual story itself is decent.
After chapter 7 I won't be taking requests. I just don't have room for them anymore.

(Aug. 20, 2012  10:31 PM)BeatFox Wrote: Hitsugiya when do you think the next chapter will be out
9-10pm today. If not, really early tomorrow.
I cannot wait i love this story its one of my favorites
Chapter 6 is out, but it's sort of grimdark. Read at your own risk.
Um, will my character be in the story?
Just asking Cute
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:49 AM)Harumagedon Wrote: Um, will my character be in the story?
Just asking Cute
Honestly? I didn't even see it, sorry. But yes, he will by next chapter.
So is neku the main villian?didnt see that twist no wonder his bey was so unbeatable on chapter 3
(Aug. 21, 2012  5:17 AM)Zero X Wrote: So is neku the main villian?didnt see that twist no wonder his bey was so unbeatable on chapter 3
Cool story!.This takes beyblade to a whole new level!
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:04 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Chapter 6 is out, but it's sort of grimdark. Read at your own risk.

BAHAHAHA, you called that scary?! Man, that was nothing XD I will PM you a better description of a mangled corpse being drenched in its own crimson red blood Eee

(Aug. 21, 2012  5:17 AM)Zero X Wrote: So is neku the main villian?didnt see that twist no wonder his bey was so unbeatable on chapter 3

Yeeeeah buddy, Neku is so boss!

(Aug. 21, 2012  5:38 AM)wingedpegasus Wrote: Cool story!.This takes beyblade to a whole new level!

lol, read the second post in this thread.
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:43 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:04 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Chapter 6 is out, but it's sort of grimdark. Read at your own risk.

BAHAHAHA, you called that scary?! Man, that was nothing XD I will PM you a better description of a mangled corpse being drenched in its own crimson red blood Eee
Beyblade is a game for all ages. So there are 4-8 year olds that go on here. Wouldn't want them to have nightmares or anything.