17.86%
pegasus thunder whip
21.43%
carrying/travling stadium
8.93%
custom( and state what you used)
7.14%
Total: 100% 56 vote(s)
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:22 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: love how Dan and Macro is the only ones who just say none and drop it just bc there carp compared to TT just think back to when you just saw beyblades have fun with this dont be a party pooper
You say this as if my opinion is uncommon and everyone else loved hasbro stadiums.
When original Beyblade came out everything was a stadium in the anime and at the park, it was the weirdest thing. Anyway I didn't use the railings of sand boxes or anything, I had some orange Dranzer stadium. Definitely not my favorite though.
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:22 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: love how Dan and Macro is the only ones who just say none and drop it just bc there carp compared to TT just think back to when you just saw beyblades have fun with this dont be a party pooper

Also for future reference if you can't even spell my name right don't post. If you really want to know I had a Draciel Fortress but I was better off using a lid for a pot because it had a higher chance of K.O.ing the opponent there..
voted for original. i really like it and its better than PTW
I have..
Dranzer Flame Field
Driger Den
Driger Den is the closest I have to an MFB stadium.
Oh my.
Whoever voted Draciel Fortress:
Buy mine, I have that and a Magnetray :V

Either way the correct answer is clearly the PTW, then the Clear Stadium.
The Spinblaster Stadium ("clear stadium") actually has a decent slope, as well as three pockets. I don't know how the PTW is comparable to it.
It has a tornado ridge.
"GO! DRIGER F!"
"I lost. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The LVJ would get this :V
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:17 PM)Dan Wrote: You say this as if my opinion is uncommon and everyone else loved hasbro stadiums.
When original Beyblade came out everything was a stadium in the anime and at the park, it was the weirdest thing. Anyway I didn't use the railings of sand boxes or anything, I had some orange Dranzer stadium. Definitely not my favorite though.

see now everyone is getting into it
should i make a wierdest place you every bladed like that one guy who did it on his mine creek thing when it froze over?
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:40 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: should i make a wierdest place you every bladed like that one guy who did it on his mine creek thing when it froze over?

do itttttt i have quite afew odd places where i bladed back in the day,

on topic didnt mind the spin blaster since the pokects where placed in good places, but the main problem i had with it was the paint issue i had the yellow version of it
Clear stadium all the way , oh and who ever voted for the original hasbro travel stadium you must be INSANE!!!!!
its like battling on a freaking table
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:45 AM)Moss Wrote: Clear stadium all the way , oh and who ever voted for the original hasbro travel stadium you must be INSANE!!!!!
its like battling on a friking table

^this all the way Tongue_out
Vortex... not super vortex, just Vortex...
Well, at least you can grind you beyblade in Spinblaster, right?
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:45 AM)Moss Wrote: Clear stadium all the way , oh and who ever voted for the original hasbro travel stadium you must be INSANE!!!!!
its like battling on a freaking table

I love the original Hasbro travel stadium. I still own it as of now. Ive had some pretty crazy battles in it over these years. No need to have knock out openings because I have had some near death fights in there.. (I.E: blades flying out of the stadium and almost killing us lol) but i love that part about it. Man put a dark bull in there against any attack type and dark bull has literally flown like 3 to 4 feet above the stadium. But the old plastics sometimes have to same effect. That might be a down side to some people but I think it is freaking awesome also amazing to watch.
(Aug. 26, 2010  1:04 PM)abombanation Wrote: I love the original Hasbro travel stadium. I still own it as of now. Ive had some pretty crazy battles in it over these years. No need to have knock out openings because I have had some near death fights in there.. (I.E: blades flying out of the stadium and almost killing us lol) but i love that part about it. Man put a dark bull in there against any attack type and dark bull has literally flown like 3 to 4 feet above the stadium. But the old plastics sometimes have to same effect. That might be a down side to some people but I think it is freaking awesome also amazing to watch.

you should record a match like that and post it here
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:22 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: you should record a match like that and post it here

I thought about it every time it happened lol i will whenever i get the chance. Wish i had recored the time dark bull was knocked so high that it flew out and landed inside my other HMS hasbro stadium and keep spinning it was amazing. Old Hasbro V-Force Mobile Stadium all the way lol. haha
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:51 AM)abombanation Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:22 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: you should record a match like that and post it here

I thought about it every time it happened lol i will whenever i get the chance. Wish i had recored the time dark bull was knocked so high that it flew out and landed inside my other HMS hasbro stadium and keep spinning it was amazing. Old Hasbro V-Force Mobile Stadium all the way lol. haha

Hmmmm.....I only ever got two Hasbro stadiums, the first being Draciel Fortress with the magnet tray (it still lay in my mother's back yard cracked down the middle since i was in high school at the time.... I think there is a tree growing through it now because I never cared to get it to a trash can because I was off to college.) The second being the V-Force Mobile Stadium which is with all my other stadiums in storage. I'm gonna have to give that a shot soon.... If nothing else it will be something funny.
Draciel Fortress was my first and last. We didn't do a very good job of taking care of our toys, it got crushed D:
I only had Draceil Fortress, but the Magnicore stadium was the one that sticks out. My friends would always use Magnicore beyblades (I only had two beyblades at the time, and neither of them were Magnicore) and they would always use it to beat me.
There is/was no Magnecore stadium from Hasbro.
Only a Magnetray that went under normal stadiums.
Yeah, that's what I meant. The only reason why I said stadium is because that's what my friends told me it was.
EARTHQUAKE ARENA!!!! =D it has a deeper bowl in the middle of the stadium. works decently for all types of blades.
(Oct. 03, 2010  11:43 PM)SaveThisHero Wrote: EARTHQUAKE ARENA!!!! =D it has a deeper bowl in the middle of the stadium. works decently for all types of blades
(Apr. 11, 2018  9:59 PM)Yee Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2010  11:43 PM)SaveThisHero Wrote: EARTHQUAKE ARENA!!!! =D it has a deeper bowl in the middle of the stadium. works decently for all types of blades
wow. imagine bringing a topic 8 years ago. how did you find it? was it really necessary for you to bump it? we gotta stop people from doing things like this