[split] Otakon 2009 Beyvolution.

your post was nonsense

just admit you're wrong so we can move on please

also, tell me which plastics can beat which HMS, and if the win ratio isn't above 75% it's meaningless
MY POST IS NOT NONSENCE AND My Dragoon V and master dragoon and plenty more !!!!!!!!!!!!
And Iam not wrong and I am not quiting till you etmite your wrong cauze you started this with me first.
(Dec. 16, 2008  2:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: also, tell me which plastics can beat which HMS

Read plz.
Kthx
(Dec. 16, 2008  2:50 AM)Adrian W. Wrote: MY POST IS NOT NONSENCE AND My Dragoon V and master dragoon and plenty more !!!!!!!!!!!!
And Iam not wrong and I am not quiting till you etmite your wrong cauze you started this with me first.

Dragoon V? LOL
ItS TRU I TOOK OUT SEADRAKE AND SOME MORE hms and mfb BLADES WITHE MY DRAGOON V THAT NOT ANYTHING TO LAUGHT ABOUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this should stop. This thread should be cleaned. Some people actually want to discuss the Otakon 2009 Beyvolution.
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:01 AM)Adrian W. Wrote: ItS TRU I TOOK OUT SEADRAKE AND SOME MORE hms and mfb BLADES WITHE MY DRAGOON V THAT NOT ANYTHING TO LAUGHT ABOUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you beat it over 75% of the time?

Can you verify that the Dual Shooter is working properly?

I'll go do some tests right now with Dragoon V Vs. Sea Dragon and post the results.
But its True i Took A out ALOT of hms and mfb and plastic blade but i mostly battled against hms and mfb
and won WITH MY DRAGOON
BATTLE TEST

SEA DRAGON vs DRAGOON VICTORY

Stadium: TORNADO ATTACK (to give Dragoon V the advantage)

Sea Dragon was always launched first to give the advantage to Dragoon V

Result: Sea Dragon won 10 battles. Dragoon V won 0 battles.

Analysis. For the first five battles, it was Sea Dragon in right spin Vs. Dragoon V in left spin. Sea Dragon scored 3 KOs and 2 outspin. Then I switched Sea Dragon to left spin. Dragoon V was easily overpowered by the smash attack of the same-direction metal strikes and was outspun 5 times.

Conclusion: Dragoon V is a terrible Beyblade anyway.
Dragoon forgot to defy physics again...
Adrian, if dragoon can't beat sea dragon surely it can't beat any mfb (not even sagg),
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:24 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Dragoon forgot to defy physics again...
Adrian, if dragoon can't beat sea dragon surely it can't beat any mfb (not even sagg),

i imagine dragoon v could KO Saggitario by luck, but nothing consistent

Dragoon V is a terrible Beyblade even in terms of plastics. This guy is delusional.
NOT IT IS"NT YOUR WRONG YOUR DRAGOON IS FAKE BACAUSE MINE WON 3/5 I PLAYED IT AND
WHEN I WAS BATTLNG I USESED A RIGHT SPIN Gear.See THERE YOU CAN TLK ALL THIS TRASH BUT ITS NOT TRUE DRAGOON V IS ONE OF THE BEST BLADES YOU PROBLY CANT BLADE ANYWAY.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
Seriously adrien,quit this nonsence.
Ok, a right spin dragoon v is the stupidest thin I heard on wbo.
It totally defeats the purpose of the ar's spike attack!
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:01 AM)Adrian W. Wrote: ItS TRU I TOOK OUT SEADRAKE AND SOME MORE hms and mfb BLADES WITHE MY DRAGOON V THAT NOT ANYTHING TO LAUGHT ABOUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you beat it over 75% of the time?

Can you verify that the Dual Shooter is working properly?

I'll go do some tests right now with Dragoon V Vs. Sea Dragon and post the results.
u mean 20% of the time dragoon v sux and as for u adrian u r very wrong and have lost this arguement the people here are beyblade experts and ur a newb(and adrian y r u sayin they cant blade when theve been to way more tourneys than u.. and have way more blades than u?grow up kid)
YOUR DELUSIONAL I NOT GOING TO LET YOU TALK ABOUT DRAGOON THAT WAY YOUR MESSING WITH THE WRONG PEARSON BUDDY AND DRAGOON V IS ONE OF THE BEST BLADE PERIOD IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT AND SHIKUMAROW YOU SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW WAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND I BT BEYBRAD IF WE
EVER HAD A BATTLE I WIN NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
lol, user was suspended for a day

maybe the kid will feel better after he cools off and takes a nap with dragoon :3
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:28 AM)Adrian W. Wrote: NOT IT IS"NT YOUR WRONG YOUR DRAGOON IS FAKE BACAUSE MINE WON 3/5 I PLAYED IT AND
WHEN I WAS BATTLNG I USESED A RIGHT SPIN Gear.See THERE YOU CAN TLK ALL THIS TRASH BUT ITS NOT TRUE DRAGOON V IS ONE OF THE BEST BLADES YOU PROBLY CANT BLADE ANYWAY.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
I lol'd

You assume someone can't blade because he just proved you wrong. If plastic bey's are so ''good'' you won't need to customize them when your fighting hms beys. Anyway dragoon plastics were meant to be left spin, why would you put a rightspin engine. You just made it more useless than what it already is.
adrian, woold u use ur bit beast to beat brad and shikamaru?(sarcasm)
No he would yell out some random dragoon special move like ''DRAGOON TORNADO''
And then start running around talk like

DRAGOON PERIOD IS ONE OF THE BEST IT IS BEST PERIOD I CAN BEAT U
Obviously my right-spin Dragoon V is the badassness of all beyblades! XD
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:56 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Obviously my right-spin Dragoon V is the badassness of all beyblades! XD

LOL! XD
Get back to the threads topic now please.
Yea,Taiki was saying that but no-body was listening..=/
(Dec. 16, 2008  10:03 AM)Raykon Wrote: Yea,Taiki was saying that but no-body was listening..=/

I love you because you noticed me. xD