[split] Otakon 2009 Beyvolution.

HEY THATS MY COUSIN YOUR TAKIN ABOUT AND LET ME JUST TELL YOU I BEEN BLADING SEEN I WAS
6 AND IAM 16 AND I HAVE BEEN TO ALOT OF TOURNAMANET AND I CAN IN 1 PLACE IN ALL OF THEM ECXEPT ONE AND I USE METAL BEYBLADES TO AND HE CAN STILL BET ME TRUST ME I DON'T KNOW HOW.I MEAN I CHECKED HIS BLADE AND EVERYTHING A HES NOT CHEATING I ALSO TRYED USING A METAL BLADE AND
I BATTLED HIM ALOT AND I ONLY ONE 2 OUT OF THE 8 BATTLES WE DID AND HE WAS USING DRAGOON V
I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT ITS TRUE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW AND ITS NOT ANY THING TO LAUGH ABOUT HIS BROTHER TOUGH HIM HOW TO BEYBLADE AT THE AGE 6 AND WHEN HE WAS 8 HE GAVE HIME FANTOM DRAGOON AND THEN ITS LIKE WHEN HE GETS BETTER HE UPGRADES HIS BLADE THATS WAY HE HAS DRAGOON V AND HES NEVER LET GO OF IT I DON'T KNOW. HE IS A REGULAR PEARSON AND HE IS A TEEN AND ACKES JUST LIKE ONE AND HE NORMAL NOT CRAZY OR DULOSIONAL. I DON'T KNOW ITS FREAKY BUT ITS TRUE.
AND NO IAM NOT STICKING UP FOR HIM I PUT THAT ON MY LIFE BUT HES WRONG ABOUT PLASTIC BEING STONGER THAN METAL BUT WHEN HE USES DRAGOON HE ALWAYS WIN AGAINST METAL ALL THE TIME AND
AGANST PLASTIC ALL THE TIME WITH HIM HES DIFFRENT FROM EVERYBODY ELSE.
^ Funny how you and Adrian have the same IP Address.
CAPS LOCK IS GETTING ON MY NERVS! Besides if he "gets better" as he upgrades, why doesn't he use MFB?
EDIT: It is a mystery
Read the entire thread, made me lolz so hard I was in stitches. Whe would have though somebody could be so narrow minded and stubborn...?

He sounds like somebody from Beyblade.com saying:

"My Dragoonz is totally real, he talks to me and it pwnz everybody else when I callz him. Bit Beats do exist, I can see mine"

I like the Dragoon V, but facts are facts my friend. Liking it is where it all ends for me. Unless you have some serious video proof of Dragoon V beating everything you have stated through the countless posts and pages, then I would advise you shut up and grow up. Your just making yourself look like an idiot amongst those that quite obviously know better than you.

Oh and "Bladebasher" makes no sense. Howe an somebody play with Beyblade for 10 years when they haven't been out that long? Or have they?
I need to learn how to talk like him. So funny.
Just you guys watch I going to be the best.
jsut you watch.
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:52 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Just you guys watch I going to be the best.
jsut you watch.

Did your Dragoon tell you that? Kid, get real. You can't be the best at anything when your as narrow minded as you are.

We should also seriously get back on topic. Is there any further information regarding this event? I know it is still earlly days and all lol.
You shut up you fag no one asked for your comment you are the one with the narow mind you can't tell who can be the best and who can't i bet you can even blade.
no your mom told me that
Adrian you really need to get a grip. People are telling you over and over that Dragoon V isn't the best which it isn't its not that great at all, yours isn't any different. Now your insulting people that are telling you the truth you are narrow minded for thinking your blade can beat anyone. And i would luv it if you actully go to this tourament because you will see how bad you really are.
You need to get a grip all i was asking is can they turn this ino a plastic tornament to but people keep on bothering me so if they bother me i bother them in plus if i could go to the tournamnet i would and show all of you guy who laughed at me so shut up and stay in your world.
NO. Stop spamming my topic. There will be NO plastic, as there is NO need to promote plastics this event is to bring newcomers in to beyblade through MFB. Cut the carp, and can someone clean up this topic.
Ohoho, should a 13-year old be saying things like "fag"? And a your mom joke, wow...just wow...
Seriously dude, Dragoon V was released in 2002. You think, as worn as it is, it could beat a beyblade released in 2004 and on?
(Dec. 17, 2008  8:07 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Yep I sure Do.
get out
Immature. Why don't you and your right-spin Dragoon V go get banned?
Why don't you and your no beyblading talent quit beyblading
(Dec. 17, 2008  8:16 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Why don't you and your no beyblading talent quit beyblading

You're right, I have no beyblading talent. That's why I'm here trying to learn you dumb@$$! And unlike some Right-Spin Dragoon V loving people, I'm not being narrow-minded and plain stupid.
you mama is the the dumb @$$ and first of all i did'nt even knw what it was called when i first did it and when i first battle i was good so go home homo your the one who's plain stupid your just retairted.
(Dec. 17, 2008  8:27 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: you mama is the the dumb @$$ and first of all i did'nt even knw what it was called when i first did it and when i first battle i was good so go home homo your the one who's plain stupid your just retairted.

I don't want to be called "retarded" by someone who can't even spell the word correctly.
Your just an immature 13 y.o who's into right-spin Dragoons. You can't win dude. Just drop it.
Supaburn
You just drop it with your gay pic of shcumaru bending his head over you don't even know how to blade
and you can win you don't even know about beyblading i know i win cauze i win most of my battles i blade in
i don't want to be called names a gay guy who thinks hes cool
(Dec. 17, 2008  8:38 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: You just drop it with your gay pic of shcumaru bending his head over you don't even know how to blade
and you can win you don't even know about beyblading i know i win cauze i win most of my battles i blade in
i don't want to be called names a gay guy who thinks hes cool

OMG guys. Quit spamming this nice tournament topic. Shikamaru, just drop the arguement cuz he's not gonna admit he's wrong. We've had people like him join before. Just let it go.