special smash/attack combination

i was watchign beyblade the other day with my bro ( pichuscute) and as i watched i noticed dark effigy wasnt an engine gear yet. so what i did was try to make that combination. there werent any special parts needed for the combinations. pretty much all you need is a galzzly and a dark effigy g ( and a magnacore to make it stronger). first, heres a list of the parts that we use for the combination: dark effigy g attack ring/ bit chip, 10 heavy weight disk,
magnacore right spin core, and a galzzly blade base ( preferably galzzly's for a matching color). I tested it out against a bistool, a trygle combo( trygle attack ring with all other parts same as this combo) a sparkling attacker and an orca diver. it won all the matches and tied with bistool. Try it out for yourself. i used this beyblade in an attack japanese stadium. i also use a special launch my bro calls it some weird name. its when you do a one hit K.O at the beginning from the launch.

heres some photos:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

It won because those other combos aren't very good.

In the series, Death Gargoyle (Dark Effigy) was never supposed to be an Engine Gear; Hasbro released it as one for promotional reasons. The original Japanese release has an SG Flat (the base you're using in this combo).

The One-Hit KO shot at the beginning is called Gattyaki.
Tamer Brad Wrote:It won because those other combos aren't very good.

No. It won because it has a magnacore. That makes it stronger.
SexyMichael Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:It won because those other combos aren't very good.

No. It won because it has a magnacore. That makes it stronger.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NALf0kLHV3Q

I love this so much.
ya, ummm. the bistool has 10b, and orca diver 10h, and a beyblade that has,
trygle AR
10h
mg core
sg flat/dragoon s BB ( tried both ways)
i think he tho because he has an extremely better launch (gattyaki) that works alot and he can launch faster than me.
I have a question regarding Gattyaki. I'm confused as to what it is. I remember it being a launch that works by your beyblade landing on your opponent's because you launch slightly after them, but still legal because you get it out during GOOOOO SHOOOOT. It works best with sharp tips

I've also heard that its kinda like you aim wear your opponent is going to be and try to get a OHKO. If its the second one, then what is the first one called because I remember reading it on OtC
They're both two parts of the same technique.