silent rubber - hidden dragon

Okay, bad title.

Anyway, I thought I'd post up some results I just made for MF Meteo L drago 100CS.

I think it's essential you have an aggressive CS though, otherwise the combo will lack KO power.

It's kind of a mix between spin stealer and plain old attack.

Anyway, let's get stuck into it:

Conditions:
-For all other combos, Beylauncher and grip are used.
-For Meteo L drago, beylauncher L.
-stadium: TT attack stadium
- Near mint WB
- Worn WD
- Earth Mold 2

MF Meteo L drago 100 CS v MF Earth Bull C145WB
MF Meteo L drago 100 CS v Earth Bull 145 WD
Momo's results

Bey Launcher LR with Grip Rubber
Bey Launcher L with Grip Rubber

- banking always used for Meteo L drago
- Semi aggressive CS
- Assault mode used for Meteo L drago

MF Meteo L-Drago 100CS
MF Pegasis 145RF
Ray Unicorno 100RF
MF Earth Bull C145WB

Attack Type Stadium

Results are KO unless stated otherwise.

MF Meteo L-Drago 100CS (60%) vs. MF Pegasis 145RF (40%)

MF Meteo L-Drago 100CS (55%) vs. Ray Unicorno 100RF (45%)

MF Meteo L-Drago 100CS(80%) vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB (20%)

So. I think this is a decent combo, however it is sometimes erratic with the strength of it's attack, and sometimes suffers from severe recoil, as shown by the occasional Earth Bull KO.

Hope I did this okay, first time making a thread hah.

Comments/Results would be great.
Ahh, I've been waiting for someone to test out Meteo LDrago with CS. Thanks!

It seems like this is a great combo, but finding a CS that actually works might be a little tough IMO.
Awesome momiji !
I would test this out but my CS is not aggressive at all. ):
Yes just waiting to test this out. Im going to try this today.
Yes im going to try this today. Cool results!
How exactly can we get an 'aggressive CS' how common are lemons of this piece?
To be honest I have no idea, but you can wear down the plastic of a very passive one by just straight shooting it for a while, apparently.
Double post, sorry.

Anyway, we have momo to thank for a fresh batch of results!
Hm. It seems to do better against higher tracks?
Is there any other testing that needs to be done? I'm free haha.
Hah Momo wants to do some against Burn bull, maybe trying it against Earth/Burn bull 100 WD?

Or perhaps a defence combo using RS/RSF.

The more results the better hah.

Thanks Pyro
Uh I'll do the RS test, I don't have a Burn currently. Haha.
I'll do tests against Burn Bull 100 and 145SD, if that's okay with you guys.
anything would be great, hah.

Confirmation from multiple sources is key to seeing the true worth of a combo.
you gave me advice and now it only seems fitting that i give you my opinion.

meteo has excellent smash attack just as long as the rubber doesn't make contact with the opposing bey. i wouldve substituted 100 for 90 or 85 but not everyone has quetz or mercury anubis. (i dnt have one though Unhappy) this si abit off topic but for an attck bey similar to this i would've said something like ray bull 85CS. you know this is like a midget dancing with someone on carp (was that innapropriate) like a noob (me) talking to a master (you). dont take my word for it i dont even has these... yet Wink double post sorry apparently its a big deal... i should start editing posts though it seems better but how much can it affect it. just wanted to say/ask couldnt you wear down the plastic part by going to non smooth concrete and rubing the plastic against the floor/brick or something until its gone?? or not.. Wink when i get these beys i will do some testing against earth bull c145Wb in a mobile beystadium sorry, but at least ill take all the walls out Tongue_out one more edit not a bad title do you mind if i use part of it for a story that im writing for school? with your permission of course
You can use the title and whatever information that is on this thread at your leisure.
thank you momiji that title is epic. ill make it a sequel to a bright light in a dim world.