riptide rush

sup been rippin bey for clear over a decade now

I've won four blood matches at the end of bey or die while that was still happening in the local scene
Hey Jimmy, welcome to the WBO!

Blood matches? What are those? And you went to Bey or Die in Toronto? Pretty awesome, and Toronto is still very active, with a tournament on April 16th if I am not mistaken, and one on May 1st.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Make sure not to use lab diamond tip, as many people have died accidentally by the sheer force of the rip. I believe lab diamond tips have been banned from tournaments since then however.
no this was in the basement of magic city in atlanta. let's just say we liked to have more interesting stakes at play

custom weaponized beys. I've still got a scar from my loss
(Mar. 28, 2016  11:43 PM)Rippin Jimmy Wrote: no this was in the basement of magic city in atlanta. let's just say we liked to have more interesting stakes at play

custom weaponized beys. I've still got a scar from my loss

I gotcha. I've actually been that venue and played a few rounds. Guy lost three fingers against my diamond tip, and I walked out $2000 richer. Was a great round of bey.
nice dude. never hurts to win :')))

really interested in seeing what the underground scene is like in other locales. All ears to anyone willing to share
1. These posts have been really funny, so thanks for making them!
2. Stop while the joke's still fresh. Smile