redundant links

Someone brought this up before and I ignored it, and now I wish I hadn't.

Now, here is how to handle redundant links: a word that is a link (eg: bearings) should only be used as a link the first time it is used IN THAT SECTION OF THE ARTICLE, NOT the article itself.

Keep this in mind for future articles, and I would appreciate if the community could help fix this up. Thanks.
Just removed a carp load of them in various articles, I'll fix more tomorrow.

GUYS UPPER ATTACK DOES NOT NEED TO BE LINKED THAT MANY TIMES IN DEATH GARGOYLE MS'S ARTICLE
Kei Wrote:Just removed a carp load of them in various articles, I'll fix more tomorrow.

GUYS UPPER ATTACK DOES NOT NEED TO BE LINKED THAT MANY TIMES IN DEATH GARGOYLE MS'S ARTICLE

I would have done it less often, but I was told last time to get everything that needed to be linked...
G Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Just removed a carp load of them in various articles, I'll fix more tomorrow.

I would have done it less often, but I was told last time to get everything that needed to be linked...

yes, i'm a carp, just say it
I don't mind being told what to do on the wiki, but to get CAPS LOCKED on for doing it is totally a carp move
I'm pretty sure all of the redundant links are gone now from the current articles.