questions about BU

Are the BU rumors true? Heard some news floating around about it, wanted to see if it was all true. Thank you! Smile
(Apr. 11, 2022  8:39 PM)brakizen Wrote: Are the BU rumors true? Heard some news floating around about it, wanted to see if it was all true. Thank you! Smile
BU exists yes. As for the rumours, could you share them? That way it is easier to confirm/deny.
Some rumours might come from a April Fools joke that happened. I can safely confirm there will be no anime and special episodes (like the Protagonist special episode or the hello kitty and all the female bladers one) afaiw.
There will be a "collab" (might not be the best word) for beyblade × hello kitty tho.
I don't really know what you've heard about BU but so far but it's been long since confirmed that BU will be products only. There is no Anime and Manga for BU and there is a collab between Beyblade Burst and Hello Kitty and theres supposedly a bey (or Beys?) based on it (I'd assume something like a Recolor or something.)

If this is what you meant then i hope this message cleared the air for you.
If you mean the product release rumours, we can't confirm or deny, since by their nature, they are rumours.
I meant the anime. This cleared things up! Thank you. I know the products are coming out but I was making sure if there was an anime or not, because I heard rumors about a BU anime.
(Apr. 12, 2022  7:01 PM)brakizen Wrote: I meant the anime. This cleared things up! Thank you. I know the products are coming out but I was making sure if there was an anime or not, because I heard rumors about a BU anime.

It's either an April Fools joke or just a false rumor, like the others have said. You also may want to research more before making this thread, it has already been confirmed that there is no anime, only product. The author of Beyblade Burst said also that he has finished his work on writing the manga, which highly suggests that there will be no anime. Since most, if not all animes are based off their manga series.

Anyways, you should keep up to date with Burst YouTubers, they're really helpful (sometimes).
(Oct. 18, 2022  10:40 AM)publicforecabin Wrote: We can't confirm or refute the product release rumors since, well, they're just rumors.

well like- BU exists now so there is no saying its not real, also this thread was made before BU sooo