queensland beyblader

For beybladers in queensland, i think we to do some meet up weekend like saturday [10am-3pm], where we can meet, vs each, trade parts and so on. it an idea at the momment so post what u think and i get back to u's
well im talking with fyuuor atm to try and organize a gathering sometime. im not too familiar with the brisbane scene...but last tournament there were heaps of people.
if we do have a brisbane one again, got to get the matches organised better, and more stadiums to use, thats all that can really be changed.
well if another 2-3 people bring statiums there can be about 3-4 games going at once
Actually I wouldn't mind this idea, I reckon it'll be pretty cool. If there was one thing I learned from hosting Bey Fury it was that there needed to be more stadiums, exactly like newbeyblader suggested 3 - 4. It'll help get through the backlog of competitors a lot easier. I've always got my Attack Stadium, so you could use that for the final if you like.

However, if there is enough persons interested for another Tournament I won't be able to fully organize it, since I'm quite busy with Uni but I'm more then willing to help out.
thank Fyuuor for the support, it we get the numbers we could turn into a tourament but first it best to see it a good number of people show for a get to together and see what happen from there
Sounds like a smart idea Wink
next month, how about a beyblade hobby league where we can battle, trade parts and make new friends and maybe try tourament ideas. if numbers are good, it might get turn into a tourament with prizes.
sounds fun but i dont think i can go to brisbane..
well havent host anything before so im not shore how many people will show, im doing a pre-tourament to get a rough idea on how many people will show if i did a toruament with prize and i also want to see how a team tourament would go.
i going to try a team tourament, 2 people on a team maybe 3 to a team but for this to work, i need to have at lease 6 team or more and some people to being statiums i only have 2 so for it to go fast i need at lease 4-5 statiums so more battles can happen and dont waste a day with boredom. i have more details later
is everyone ok with the last weekend of the holiday to have a trail tag tourament so that 21st or 22nd at the roma st station carrier deck, i think that what it call and need people thinking about coming or it will be cancal
i most likely cancal this for now to do more work on it
I like it the idea pretty good so count me In
people think it a good idea and the number people r key to have this tourament so if people can spread the word of this tourament then it might be able to happen
is there anyone who live in cairns that what to meet or battle?
(Jan. 03, 2012  1:01 AM)newbeyblader Wrote: is everyone ok with the last weekend of the holiday to have a trail tag tourament so that 21st or 22nd at the roma st station carrier deck, i think that what it call and need people thinking about coming or it will be cancal

yeah but put it up in the tourney section that way it will get more attention
well i havent host a tourament before so im not shore how im going to do it
(Apr. 01, 2012  4:52 AM)newbeyblader Wrote: well i havent host a tourament before so im not shore how im going to do it

does not have to be a tourney just a get together i just saying spread the word around i know fyuuor is a Brisbane blader so if you want you could talk to him about a tourney he was the one who organised beyfury http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Fyuuor

ps: i have a bb-10 stadium if you want me to bring it
i need at least 3-4 stadiums and i got 2 stadiums and i can get in contect with fyuuor he has 1 stadium and u that 4 stadium and that will make the day more fun for everyone
(Apr. 01, 2012  7:51 AM)newbeyblader Wrote: i need at least 3-4 stadiums and i got 2 stadiums and i can get in contect with fyuuor he has 1 stadium and u that 4 stadium and that will make the day more fun for everyone

i have other Hasbro stadium as well i have a ptw and a max stampede without the craters
Most of the stadiums should be legal, so no Hasbro ones ...
fyuuor got a legal stadium for the finals if it get film or something
has the tourney been organised yet? cause i have not seen anything in offical events