public beyblade tornament anyone can enter

i am liam dahms and at 5:00 i am hosting a beyblade tornament at my house bring your own beyblades and if you have a stadium bring it too. the event will take place at 5:00 at 116 collegate drive chatham ontario
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:24 PM)Liam.dahms Wrote: i am liam dahms and at 5:00 i am hosting a beyblade tornament at my house bring your own beyblades and if you have a stadium bring it too. the event will take place at 5:00 at 116 collegate drive chatham ontario

You can only host a tournament if you're an organizer.
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:24 PM)Liam.dahms Wrote: i am liam dahms and at 5:00 i am hosting a beyblade tornament at my house bring your own beyblades and if you have a stadium bring it too. the event will take place at 5:00 at 116 collegate drive chatham ontario
only organizers can hold tournaments
stop telling everyone your address

if you want to become an organizer here is the link https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

Hey I just wanted to tell you that the WBO has a strict no advertising of non-WBO hosted tournaments policy.