pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

(May. 15, 2011  6:42 PM)omegazero Wrote: team

If a sharpedo had better or hacked stats, couldn't it almost kill your entire party?
(May. 15, 2011  8:55 PM)period. Wrote:

If a sharpedo had better or hacked stats, couldn't it almost kill your entire party?

i dont see how thats possible as my nidoking is ev in sp attack and speed and has sheer force a life orb and thunder bolt.and electivires thunder punch.and darmanitans super power and hacked really so you just said a hacked sharpedo can beat my team.well a hacked sharpedo at lv 1 can beat a lv 100 arceus thank you very much.
(May. 15, 2011  9:41 PM)omegazero Wrote:

i dont see how thats possible as my nidoking is ev in sp attack and speed and has sheer force a life orb and thunder bolt.and electivires thunder punch.and darmanitans super power and hacked really so you just said a hacked sharpedo can beat my team.well a hacked sharpedo at lv 1 can beat a lv 100 arceus thank you very much.

no no no wait I didn't to start something. I meant that a water and dark type with one or both learned earthquake can beat it via weaknesses.I used sharpedo because it is water and dark. I really didn't mean to offend you and if you want to this farther please pm me.
(May. 15, 2011  9:55 PM)period. Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  9:41 PM)omegazero Wrote:

no no no wait I didn't to start something. I meant that a water and dark type with one or both learned earthquake can beat it via weaknesses.I used sharpedo because it is water and dark. I really didn't mean to offend you and if you want to this farther please pm me.
and i can still out speed it.just saying.
That is SPAM guys, Omega, listen to your own rules. Take it to PM. Can you please update the OP with my Charizard substitute for Blaziken? I'm training it now.
(May. 16, 2011  7:52 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That is SPAM guys, Omega, listen to your own rules. Take it to PM. Can you please update the OP with my Charizard substitute for Blaziken? I'm training it now.

why dont you stop and read.i had it their for 3 days so far.
Ack, sorry bout that. And your Trainer Card is broken too, should probably upload it to a site like Photobucket. And Charizard was perfectly bred on the first try! Joyful_2
what happened to my team? I took a look at the OP, and it isn't there...

I will completely switch my team around though. I'll PM omegazero with my full team once it's assembled
(May. 16, 2011  11:55 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: what happened to my team? I took a look at the OP, and it isn't there...

I will completely switch my team around though. I'll PM omegazero with my full team once it's assembled

its not on their sorry i thought i put it ill add it right away.
(May. 16, 2011  11:48 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Ack, sorry bout that. And your Trainer Card is broken too, should probably upload it to a site like Photobucket. And Charizard was perfectly bred on the first try! Joyful_2

im just thionking of geting a new sig since i cant use photo bucket.but anywho virgo hows your fights coming along.
what do you mean omega?
(May. 18, 2011  2:39 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: what do you mean omega?
he's talking about your wifi battles. how are you doing in them?

you said your going for elite im woundering how many battles youv done so far.
my team won't be ready for a while. I'm really busy with other things, and have almost no time to train....
(May. 18, 2011  2:43 AM)omegazero Wrote:

Oh okay well ive beat Light 2 times but thats all from the league ive battled except you but i lost to you.
(May. 18, 2011  2:49 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  2:43 AM)omegazero Wrote:

Oh okay well ive beat Light 2 times but thats all from the league ive battled except you but i lost to you.

and that was my regestration teamXD
yes night virgo and i beat you 2 times aswell(thank you omega zero the haxorus i got from you was a key item in my victory)
I beat Omega too using my partner Volcarona.... Good times... But on topic, my Charizard progress has been halted for now due to it being the weekdays.
(May. 18, 2011  9:47 PM)Light Yagami Wrote: yes night virgo and i beat you 2 times aswell(thank you omega zero the haxorus i got from you was a key item in my victory)

your welcome im geting a adamant one anyway l;ater to the cave and this one will be realy ev using a powerbracer and anklet but i need the dfence itemas for my ferrowseed so ill do the subway alot tonight.
look out night virgo and dman we have a new elite challenger he is Dark Ray Eagle1 he pm mwe saying he would like a spot so letas see how he goes.
i want to battle him
(May. 18, 2011  10:27 PM)Light Yagami Wrote: i want to battle him

pm ray then if youwant to fight he has not sent a respons yet though.
hmm what type is he going to be
(May. 19, 2011  1:28 AM)Light Yagami Wrote: hmm what type is he going to be
dont know and the elite race is over pattycake has reclamed his position sorry guys.
Now he can use the sig I gave him! Too bad he probably won't use it anymore...
(May. 19, 2011  2:44 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Now he can use the sig I gave him! Too bad he probably won't use it anymore...

who did you give a sig to.