pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

Ninjask, definitely: Speed Boost+ Baton Pass= ultimate switch out.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:40 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Ninjask, definitely: Speed Boost+ Baton Pass= ultimate switch out.

Swords Dance + Speed Boost + Baton Pass is the best. In my opinion, it comes down to between Forretress or Ninjask.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:40 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Ninjask, definitely: Speed Boost+ Baton Pass= ultimate switch out.

Swords Dance + Speed Boost + Baton Pass is the best. In my opinion, it comes down to between Forretress or Ninjask.

Yeah, forgot to include that...

Has anyone seen DarkAngel, he owes me a rematch.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:52 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

Yeah, forgot to include that...

Has anyone seen DarkAngel, he owes me a rematch.

He PM'ed me about his sig. And why can't I battle anyone? Unhappy Now I won't be allowed to battle till 3 1/2 hours from now, when my parents don't know that I play my DS when I'm supposed to be in bed.
yeah i am right here and i know i owe you a rematch which will come in due time due time

EDIT:MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh....... well DarkAngel PM me in 45-60 minutes.
why
sorry cant battle right now my friend hence why i said in due time
Hehee,my team is finally complete except for Raichu..
Hydregion
Wailord
Braviary
Zangoose
Metagross
(empty slot)
My team is Half Complete. Blissey is Nearly Done, Smeargle will be easy to Complete, Togekiss is Tricky... o.O, My Snorlax Pikachu Still has and Bouffalant and Braviary I am yet to Catch.
Just battled xack it was pretty close for me lol
Is that a loss or a win then? For those of you who are still awake about 3 to 4 hours from now, I will most likely be ready to battle by that point.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:08 PM)Idk Wrote: Hehee,my team is finally complete except for Raichu..
Hydregion
Wailord
Braviary
Zangoose
Metagross
(empty slot)

Wanna battle?
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:23 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Just battled xack it was pretty close for me lol
thank you i was worried about when you shuckel was still green after geting hit by surf but now i know cause of you a easy way to beat gaholeones volcarona.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is that a loss or a win then? For those of you who are still awake about 3 to 4 hours from now, I will most likely be ready to battle by that point.

thats about 8 and 9 i can battle then sure i can battle we sould try the room again then to see if it works.
Can we make it that we verse a limit of Gym leaders to verse elite 4. Time differences make it really hard to battle.
sorry no you must battle all of the gyms just discuss a resonable time for a battle over pm with the leader our elite 4
great news the dream world is coming this wensday april 13 2010 yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:50 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: sorry no you must battle all of the gyms just discuss a resonable time for a battle over pm with the leader our elite 4
great news the dream world is coming this wensday april 13 2010 yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Whoooo! One more day Smile There are lots of pokemon I want to get.
Ready to battle!!! anyone to be crushed come on
Torchic is first on my list i have done all the missions so it is easy for me
1 moreday its monday for me 2 more days for me i cant wait to have pleasent dreams with yall and yall pokemon and lets hope we all get the pokemon we need.
i already got a bunch of DWs so im defiantly going to the plain first
ohh i cant wait for dream world i can actualy get a whole bunch of sitries berries.
i think [][][][][] and pickachu are battleing.
yes now i can get all the drem world pokes
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:50 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: sorry no you must battle all of the gyms just discuss a resonable time for a battle over pm with the leader our elite 4

FINALLY! DROUGHT NINETALES WILL BE MINE!
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:59 PM)Nile Wrote: Ready to battle!!! anyone to be crushed come on

I'm trying to get an SB Blaziken too. :\
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

FINALLY! DROUGHT NINETALES WILL BE MINE!
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:59 PM)Nile Wrote: Ready to battle!!! anyone to be crushed come on

I'm trying to get an SB Blaziken too. :\

I have a drought Vulpix but not giving away