pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

(Apr. 11, 2011  2:42 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i was just about to say that because only 2 people on this site has beat zack and only 1 with there gym team

thats only u dark angel [][][][][] beat me with his game team.
bladerxack, I'm switching Amoonguss for Virizion
going to battle darkangel this is going to be hard
i know that
bladerzack
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:09 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: bladerxack, I'm switching Amoonguss for Virizion

in the op it says no legends at all none virizon is a legend sorry i dont care what smogon says no legends sorry.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:11 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i know that
bladerzack

clearing it out for every one else.
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:50 AM)Nile Wrote: okay im trying to become the first champ of the WBO league is it okay if i record the battles

Hahahaa..we're gonna have to battle for campion one day.
okay sorry bout that then
but [][][][][] said that the musketeers weren't classified as legends. Virizion is a musketeer
I didnt know, i never checked the smogon list.....
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:15 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:50 AM)Nile Wrote: okay im trying to become the first champ of the WBO league is it okay if i record the battles

put as a battle vid i wanna see that...if you beat me first.
hmm, ok. if Virizion is is classified as a legend, I'll switch Amoonguss with a Venusaur
i just lost to nile mostly cuz of a electivire and garchomp.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:17 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: but [][][][][] said that the musketeers weren't classified as legends. Virizion is a musketeer

if you check the pokedex you see that their down with the other legends and require a special thing to capture them as beating the game they are legends.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:26 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i just lost to nile mostly cuz of a electivire and garchomp.

if his electivire beat you and mine couldnt he must have a better electivire
Alex Venasaur are Beast.
ok, switch Amoonguss with a Venusaur instead of Virizion
Finally finished training surskit yay !!! Woo woo my team is officially complete
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:24 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

How about if we beat you none of us are crowned 'champion' until we battle to see who becomes champ.
done its in the op and [][][][][] im not fighting that phycic trainer hes yours im doing fight request this week i got our state test youll be lucky if i fight a regular leader vs leader battle
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:29 AM)Idk Wrote:

How about if we beat you none of us are crowned 'champion' until we battle to see who becomes champ.

throw in a sign artigraph by chuck norris and a blue berry pie and im in.but seriusle lets see which of you becomes the champ first then the war begans its likepokemon fire red all over again.ahh i love the smell of rivalry at 9:33 at night.also if you beat me you get acces to the 4 as im a over powerful gym leader.
I can take that fight if you want
Xack, I'm just gonna suggest you use smogons banlist, or the wifi one with Drizzle+Swift Swim Clause (and OHKO and Evasion optional, but by default), again, for the same reason I stated earlier in this thread. It's about being professional. Not gonna tell you how to run your league, but yeah, seeing as most competitive players use those standard rules, a number of them won't bother changing their teams for this (myself included, I normally carry at least one 600 Base Stat Total "Legend" on my team).
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:33 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I can take that fight if you want

I leave it to u.
i already banned the drizzle+swift swim clause its in the op and i dont want no legends.some legends are allowed in offical compotitions because their weaker than a normal legend about the same strenght of a regular pokemon so whats the diff of not using any legends at all.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:30 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: done its in the op and [][][][][] im not fighting that phycic trainer hes yours im doing fight request this week i got our state test youll be lucky if i fight a regular leader vs leader battle
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:29 AM)Idk Wrote:

throw in a sign artigraph by chuck norris and a blue berry pie and im in.but seriusle lets see which of you becomes the champ first then the war begans its likepokemon fire red all over again.ahh i love the smell of rivalry at 9:33 at night.also if you beat me you get acces to the 4 as im a over powerful gym leader.

Lets see what Nile says.I'm all for it.I just really need a Pichu or Pikachu now,bad.