pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

hmm, maybe, I should teach my abomasnow some ice moves and have an unofficial match against darkangel
after your done training him lets see how he holds againts my milotics ice beam.
Keeping volcarona don't feel like training
masterdraciel is planning something with that bug team lol, all we can do is wait till we battle to find out
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:27 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: masterdraciel is planning something with that bug team lol, all we can do is wait till we battle to find out

I know what he was going to do with foretrees(spikes+rapid spin+toxic spikes=A very good combo)
almost beat zack but it was an awesome batle
yeah i started with flygon and it went downhill but my hydreigon survived a dragon dance dragon claw and pushed me back to the top with draco meteor
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:34 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: almost beat zack but it was an awesome batle

do you think you have more resistance to Ice types and moves now?
well i am hoping that next time i will beat him
and i hope next time we have a even more epic fight.
well lets see it probaley will be
i hope for plenty epic fights on this thread for everyone.
What I noticed was that in my anger I posted my strategy ...
yup nd somebody be an ice type gym leader
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:47 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: yup nd somebody be an ice type gym leader
yes, hurry up people, almost out of spots for leader and E4
we lost 2 leders we need more people to be gym leaders and elite 4.we need to start this league.
hmm, you might just have to cancel qualification to become a leader, if you're that desperate to get this started up
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:54 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: hmm, you might just have to cancel qualification to become a leader, if you're that desperate to get this started up

Yeah I think so as well. We got 8(Well kinda) and the games have 8.
i didnt mean to sound desprat i mean we have to get it started but not now i didnt know i sounded desprat but giigman man if you dont do your quilifacation battle im puting you off.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:59 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i didnt mean to sound desprat i mean we have to get it started but not now i didnt know i sounded desprat but giigman man if you dont do your quilifacation battle im puting you off.

I'm going to vs him real soon.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:04 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:59 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i didnt mean to sound desprat i mean we have to get it started but not now i didnt know i sounded desprat but giigman man if you dont do your quilifacation battle im puting you off.

I'm going to vs him real soon.

he pm me he said he would battle me tommarow at 1 so dont worry