pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

pm me our [][][][][] for a battle to decide whether you can be one.
I'm the fire-type member of the E4, and there is only one type per person in this league.
How do you qualify for e4
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:35 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: How do you qualify for e4

He beat the water type gym leader and fire's weakness is water.
beat a gym not in favor of your type since your bug if you beat gaholeone you have autimatic accses our if you have a 5 game win streak againts other gyms leaders.
Volcarona sweep! That was fun, but now Darmanitan will soon be joining us.
beat the Leader you have a disadvantage against

EDIT: beaten
I beat ga already
I can Pwn you all with my ROM hack!
(and my mutated pokemon)
To Ga's sig:
Yes I can take the heat, I am a fire type also. (Translation: Prepare for PWNAGE!)

How do you beat a leader?
yes i finally got a kingdra now i need some moves for it.but yeah gaholeone i still want to fight you if you beat [][][][][]
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I beat ga already
then just ask for E4 status
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I can Pwn you all with my ROM hack!
(and my mutated pokemon)
To Ga's sig:
Yes I can take the heat, I am a fire type also. (Translation: Prepare for PWNAGE!)

How do you beat a leader?

You can't used hack pokemon...
My goal is to beat gigaman(if he becomes a leader) so then I can be an elite 4.
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:37 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: beat the Leader you have a disadvantage against

alexscott, i challenge you!
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I can Pwn you all with my ROM hack!
(and my mutated pokemon)
To Ga's sig:
too bad you can't use hacks or pokemon not listed in the pokedex

what you did wow you can bge a elite 4 but we need comfirmation from ga.and wyrm no hack pokemon regular pokemon.
K ... I would like to be in the elite four Smile
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:41 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:37 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: beat the Leader you have a disadvantage against

team not ready, not able to access wifi right now, etc etc
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:41 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:

you sure your ready for that(just kidding)with milotic tyou should do good with ice beam so go for it.
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:42 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: K ... I would like to be in the elite four Smile

congrats elite 4 MaStErDrAcIeL97 welcome to welite 4 hod with ga.
When Darmanitan is ready, how about a 2 on 2? It'll be ready at Lv. 39 (21 levels away, caught a perfect Darumake thanks to jolly synchro elgyem).
Does anything happen to me since I beaten MaStErDrAcIeL97?
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:43 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Does anything happen to me since I beaten MaStErDrAcIeL97?
no. ghost is not weak to bug
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:41 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

what you did wow you can bge a elite 4 but we need comfirmation from ga.and wyrm no hack pokemon regular pokemon.

He managed to kill my one trained pokemon with an encore toxic combo. 4 turn encored and encored a Quiver Dance. I'll gladly rematch when Darmanitan is ready.
ummm no ghost you arent phycik our grass our dark.
Something will happen if you beat giigman pikachu. Until then, just beat 5 gym leaders.
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:44 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:43 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Does anything happen to me since I beaten MaStErDrAcIeL97?
no. ghost is not weak to bug

I know that but I beaten MaStErDrAcIeL97 and he's an elite 4.