pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

dman12, if you want to be a gym leader, post your full team on here so xack can add it to the OP
hey i want to change altaria with hydregion
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:30 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: hey i want to change altaria with hydregion

About time. But PM xack remember? And xack never posted his team either....
im not sure gaholeone all i know is my trusty and best pokemon milotic and dark angel thats okay the league has not started yet so your allowed.ill switch it out and chupa chups never sent a fight pm so dman gets it sorry.
and gahoeone if you beat [][][][][] i want to fight you ill pm you my code.
thanks man. angd that milotic is tough. it wiped out my whole team
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:47 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: thanks man. angd that milotic is tough. it wiped out my whole team
its my pride and joy
i can see that after it killed my team
I beat [][][][][] want to battle with my new team xack
but now im geting rid of dragon pulse on him i need a better move.maybe dragon tail.
Milotic? carp, I'm a fire trainer. When I finish training my other 2 members that I have right now, I'll battle. Let me finish up my other stuff. I've had 2 battle requests already lol.
my full fighting team is
sawk
emboar
toxicroak
lucario
mienshao
and scrafty
the team I posted, I need to change as I don't have the BW games yet
sure when you get it post it up ill take yours off
My Official team(no more changes!):
Politoed!
Poliwrath!
Milotic!
Swampert!
Alomomola!
and Simipour!
Serperior
Simisage
Ferrothorn
Sawsbuck
Maractus
Amoonguss

the team I decided after looking at Serebii
You can still use old pokemon
just battled draciel in a triple battle i won but he was good i highly recomend it for his gym and ill swith you 2 teams as soon as i can.
i think [][][][][] and pickachu are having a battle good luck to you both.
(Apr. 09, 2011  10:13 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: You can still use old pokemon

that's just a random team to suit my interests, don't set it yet. once I get the game, I'll decide on my final team
We did. I won 2-0. It was pretty fun. If my spiritomb wasn't good then, I would of stop using it. Once I get the choice band, I will start using goluck more.
me vs master draciel hehe
We should all battle each over(just gym leaders) then we could rate from the first gym(easy) to the last(hard)
so far im beating master draciel but im sure ive won
Pikachu, that could only happen when all of us have actually completed our teams and we have enough members. I should have approx. 2-3 members ready by the end of this week, and I'm hopefully getting the material for a 4th from you (DW Torchic with ability, gender doesn't matter since I have Dittos).
i just beat [][][][][] again nice battle his swampert was poisened and my electivire used brick break and the swampert only had like 10-20 hp left and my electivire survived the earth quake and ther piosin killed it nice game.