pls close this ;-;

Ello everyone.

I want to declare that I'm canceling this fic. Sorry.

I kinda lost interest in making it again and i can't get myself to work on this fic. Heck, I don't even have a clear idea when I made this fic, It's kind of like, I just write stuff that popped up in my head without further thinking. I guess chaptered stuff aren't my thing. 

Sorry to everyone who had looked up to this fic, and thank you.

(Might rewrite this or something later in the future but who knows?)
Aww man, its alright. I dont mind it being cancelled! You do you and you write what you feel like and can do, and you ultimately have power in your works. Have fun with whatever you might do in the future ^^
An update to this thread: I'm actually canceling the fic but! I will turn this thread to a thread where I would share my random Oneshots/Headcanons/Scenarios! I will change the thread name quickly.
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:38 AM)tenma Wrote: An update to this thread: I'm actually canceling the fic but! I will turn this thread to a thread where I would share my random Oneshots/Headcanons/Scenarios! I will change the thread name quickly.

I have a scenario where MFB characters try to remember their old moves, because tendency is some characters have large movesets that are forgotten only to be replaced by one mediocre move.
some strange dreams I experienced (related to Beyblade).

Nothing scary, most are unexplainable and/or hilarious

(Feb. 19, 2021  6:15 AM)tenma Wrote: some strange dreams I experienced (related to Beyblade).

Huh, that's a bunch of weird dreams right there.
I once dreamed of making a diss-track about Lane tho, so I'm not one to talk XD.
Random HC Thoughts #1

(Mar. 02, 2021  7:25 AM)tenma Wrote: Random HC Thoughts #1

That or he's just a perfectionist by nature (I know some people who are like that, myself included), but yeah, that kinda makes sense.
(Feb. 19, 2021  6:15 AM)tenma Wrote: some strange dreams I experienced (related to Beyblade).

im laughing at the first one lmaooooooooo
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:43 PM)Pixi Wrote:

im laughing at the first one lmaooooooooo

lol "Don't touch my bey stinky!" lol

Waiting for next chap
Arcania: The World is in Your Hands. The main story concept.

Oh and yeah this is an original story and not a Beyblade fanfiction.

CitrusNinja3 , I'm sorry for the hassle but please close this thread.

I no longer make any good use of it nowadays ;;-;;