pls close this ;-;

Hello! This thread is made in order to publish my Alice in Wonderland AU BeyBurst Fanfic!

I still don't know if this fic is going to be a crack one, or a "serious" one. It depends on how do I figure out what will the story be, But for now, I will start with posting the characters' roles first!

Roles:

Shu (Genderswapped) - Alice
Valt - White Rabbit
Phi - Queen of Hearts
Count Night/Naito - Mad Hatter
Hyde/Hearts - Cheshire Cat
Sasha - Miss Nightingale (Original Design)
Suoh - Snow Rose Ermine (Original Design)
Hyuga - Tweedle Dee
Hikaru - Tweedle Dum

That's all the roles for now, I might develop more in the near future

This AU And fic is not entirely based off AIW, though some concepts (e.g: The Wonderland, Character Roles, etc.) are heavily inspired by AIW and Royal Scandal, the Vocaloid Series (Though some are original designs)!

(Here's a link to the Royal Scandal Vocaloid playlist (worth listening to I promise!!) --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGFxOv0a...8l9gGwWxOf)

Release dates of each chapter(s) is still uncertain! You may drop suggestions and ideas for this AU, I would gladly accept ideas :)
Oh also if you're looking for beybattles and canon-ish stuffs, then this may not be the right place, sorry!
oh wow cant wait for this fanfic
UPDATE: Prologue to this fic is going to be out soon! I just need to proofread it a little Smile
Chapter Zero: Lost

Hikaru and Hyuga as Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum?
(Jan. 13, 2021  6:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga as Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum?

Thanks for the idea! This fic is not entirely based off AIW but i'll take that. I can see the Asahi twins as Tweedle Dee/Dum (also check out the Royal Scandal playlist for further referencing [especially the song Queen of Hearts and Beast in the Beauty]!)
Sweet. I feel like there's a bit of inconsistency with name and pronouns, but I can't quite explain that so don't mind me. Great job, I'm looking forward to Chapter 1!
(Jan. 13, 2021  1:25 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Sweet. I feel like there's a bit of inconsistency with name and pronouns, but I can't quite explain that so don't mind me. Great job, I'm looking forward to Chapter 1!

Thank you very much! Chapter One is on the work! It'll hopefully be out soon!
While Chapter One is on the work, have some AU doodles! These are my original designs for them Smile Designs for the rest of the characters will be drawn soon!

[Image: 27f256cb7519117328a08a0f48bc561a.jpg]

Close-ups

(Jan. 15, 2021  4:50 AM)tenma Wrote: While Chapter One is on the work, have some AU doodles! These are my original designs for them Smile Designs for the rest of the characters will be drawn soon!

Close-ups

this is amazing wow
Hello, everyone!

I'm sorry for chapter one's release delay, I'm currently having a writer's block and also I'm busy with schoolworks and other stuffs aside of WBO and fanfics (like Pokemon, I'm currently replaying Black 2 and Platinum). I'm very sorry and I hope you guys don't mind! I'm almost finished writing chapter one and I'll just need to proofread it later on. Please bear with me, Thank you for the attention! Chapter One will hopefully be posted around this week Smile
WHAT THE HECK your art is super amazing
(Jan. 19, 2021  6:21 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: WHAT THE HECK your art is super amazing

SAB NOTICES ME?? *falls off the chair*

Uh anyways- Thank you very much! I'm self thought mostly haha x)
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:50 AM)tenma Wrote: While Chapter One is on the work, have some AU doodles! These are my original designs for them Smile Designs for the rest of the characters will be drawn soon!

Close-ups

Mak,kasih bakat dong 
btw i n. T er es ti nG
(well you find another fellow indonesian)
(Jan. 22, 2021  9:38 AM)rusaishere Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:50 AM)tenma Wrote: While Chapter One is on the work, have some AU doodles! These are my original designs for them :) Designs for the rest of the characters will be drawn soon!

Close-ups

Mak,kasih bakat dong 
btw i n. T er es ti nG
(well you find another fellow indonesian)

What? I'm not ur emak haha XD

also yey, akhirnya ketemu ama orang indo! susah banget nemu orang indo disini x) (btw kalo ada mau ngobrol2, pm aja ya!)
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Wonderland

Close-ups

WOAH THAT LOOKS SICK
(Jan. 25, 2021  5:26 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

Close-ups

WOAH THAT LOOKS SICK

THANK YOU!!
Chapter 1 is out! Check it out!
WOAH THIS IS A AMAZING FANFIC 10/10!!
Hello everyone, sorry for the inactivity of this Thread.

It took me a little while to write Chapter 2, and I'm prioritizing another stuffs now, like schoolworks and art. Drawing is (for me, at least,) way easier than writing. Please be patient for Chapter 2's release Smile

thank you

(Is this considered necroposting?)
(Feb. 04, 2021  7:59 AM)tenma Wrote: Hello everyone, sorry for the inactivity of this Thread.

It took me a little while to write Chapter 2, and I'm prioritizing another stuffs now, like schoolworks and art. Drawing is (for me, at least,) way easier than writing. Please be patient for Chapter 2's release Smile

thank you

(Is this considered necroposting?)

Nope, it's ur fic thread, which means u can update at any time (I think).