plastics are teh awesome !!

I really hope I'm not the only one aggravated by the "plastics are teh awesome!!" crowd. It really is the equivalent of joining a Pokemon forum and refusing to acknowledge any of the entries past Red and Blue as legitimate.

Constantly seeing comments such as, "Meh, MFB is okay but plastics are still the best!" (not quoting anyone here, just paraphrasing) has driven me to my limit. Great, you think that. I don't care and I doubt many others care. The people who really love Beyblade? In the end, we got what we wished for but thought would never come (a new Beyblade series). Those of you in it for the nostalgia, whatever, I can't stop you, but how about staying in the threads for discussing the series you love so much instead of messing up good, current threads with your waxing nostalgic?
Yeah, he's right.

You guys all know I like plastics a lot, but I want to support, study, and enjoy the new series and you should too. MFB isn't really competitive yet, but it will be soon!
These people will learn when they're either constantly beaten by them, or can't enter tournies at all because of their lack of MFB.
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:02 AM)Kezza Wrote: These people will learn when they're either constantly beaten by them, or can't enter tournies at all because of their lack of MFB.

Didn't you say that L Drago was the only decent-looking MFB? Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black here?
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:02 AM)Kezza Wrote: These people will learn when they're either constantly beaten by them, or can't enter tournies at all because of their lack of MFB.

Didn't you say that L Drago was the only decent-looking MFB? Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black here?

From an aesthetic viewpoint.
Generally I think MFB's look hideously tacky.
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:09 AM)Kezza Wrote:

[Image: trypio.jpg]

[Image: be6b_1.JPG]

[Image: A67.jpg]

[Image: dragoon%20fighter%20beyblade.jpg]

i can keep going
Please do. I am backing MFB and will be getting my package on WednesdayGrin
If you want.
I don't see why you're so stuck at attempting to change someones view.
I said to me, they look terrible. No mention of their performance.

They're the Ron Jeremy of beyblades. Equipped to do the job better, but still ugly.
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:22 AM)Kezza Wrote: If you want.
I don't see why you're so stuck at attempting to change someones view.
I said to me, they look terrible. No mention of their performance.

They're the Ron Jeremy of beyblades. Equipped to do the job better, but still ugly.

That's actually pretty funny.

I dunno, I think MFB look really nice. Not all of them, but... yeah. You should try hand painting them. There's a lot of detail on the wheels you can tap into with brushes <3
compare the first MFB with the first plastics

yeah
I agree with Anubis. At first I used to think like Kezza but when I found WBO it all changed for me.
Also MFBs don't look tacky! I like how MOST look, It's different but Original...Especially Pegasis 105F Smile
Yeah I'd agree with you Brad, I really think people aren't ready to step into the MFB Area at the moment because they're used to the Plastics or don't think its worthwhile yet to spend money on them, Im glad Beyblades back, I just think alot of people are rushing the MFB Process not realising its in its first run and more advancements will come later on down the tracks like the Other series.
I like the MFB design and think it's beter than the plastics design,People should just move on.
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: compare the first MFB with the first plastics

yeah

That's what I keep reminding myself that these series of MFB's are just first line. Cuz then compare Spin Dragoon and Pegasis 105F...
So it's actually pretty awesome that MFB's look like that already, imagine how they'll start to look later on in the series. XD
I just happy a new series has been made & i'm actually able to keep up with it this time.
And the frist MFB's Look much better than the first Plastics. Like Aqua said this is only the first line of MFB and they are still pretty good (few exceptions) so they can only get better for example the Rubber flat coming out thats going to be awsome.
I used to be one of that crowd, I never used to like HMS but now when i look back that was because i only had a few. Then when my MFBs were delivered a whole new world was opened to me!
Whenever I rip a plastic beyblade it feels real wierd, I must prefer the metal fights'.

People should be more open minded even though sometimes it's hard to shake an old habbit.
I completely agree. Also, Kezza, IMO MFB look amazing. I love every design they've made so far and the look far better than any other series(aside from a few HMS).
I'm very happy that they've brought beyblade back and that I can actually try to keep up with it this time. We really should be fully supporting them and buying the MFB(or else it'll fail and we lose beyblade again -.-).
BTW, sticky? maybe instead of the other thread?
(Feb. 09, 2009  12:03 PM)Sega Wrote: Yeah I'd agree with you Brad, I really think people aren't ready to step into the MFB Area at the moment because they're used to the Plastics or don't think its worthwhile yet to spend money on them, Im glad Beyblades back, I just think alot of people are rushing the MFB Process not realising its in its first run and more advancements will come later on down the tracks like the Other series.

I don't think any of us aren't seeing this coming. You should also keep in mind though, a lot of the best plastics are some of the earliest. Wink Plus, I just want to own at least one of every MFB. I'm here at the beginning of the series, may as well take advantage of it.
I love the design of the MFBs, and the way they preform.

Just seeing those metal wheels clash in video (I have yet to see them in person) and Beyblades flying just makes me want to order a set even more.

I really want Beyblading to stick around for a while, so I wish to support Takara Tomy and buy a couple as soon as possible!
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2009  11:09 AM)Kezza Wrote:

[Image: trypio.jpg]

[Image: be6b_1.JPG]

[Image: A67.jpg]

[Image: dragoon%20fighter%20beyblade.jpg]

i can keep going

brad makes a great point
lol