philippines forum

sir when you will make a philippines forum?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

It depends on the activity of the Philippines Bladers.
uhhh.. Unhappy((((( all the bladers here in the philippines are all chinese, some of here are filipinos
Uhmmmm I'm a british half Filipino bladed and just won the tournment in Alaban town center and I wanted to know if that would qualify me to go to the grand finals in December?
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:30 AM)WDawesomeness21 Wrote: Uhmmmm I'm a british half Filipino bladed and just won the tournment in Alaban town center and I wanted to know if that would qualify me to go to the grand finals in December?
That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Post elsewhere.
Yeah, Filipinos love Beyblade more than you think! My entire grade level has at least 2 beyblades per person!!!
(Nov. 05, 2010  10:59 AM)ILoveLacerta Wrote: Yeah, Filipinos love Beyblade more than you think! My entire grade level has at least 2 beyblades per person!!!

We Filipinos love our beyblades. We're with them 24/7.

I really agree with the Philippines Forums. We need a Filipino moderator!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY FILIPINO!!!!!
I TAKE MY BEYBLADE EVERYWHERE I GO!! THERE HAS TO BE FLIP MODERATOR!!
GalaxyDranzer would like to be Philippine forums moderator! We will update every Filipino for events,new releases of beyblades in Philippines. Oh and we are also willing to translate our language to a moderator/member who wants to know what was written! I've been waiting for these!!!
(Nov. 07, 2010  7:03 AM)storm_blader Wrote: GalaxyDranzer would like to be Philippine forums moderator! We will update every Filipino for events,new releases of beyblades in Philippines. Oh and we are also willing to translate our language to a moderator/member who wants to know what was written! I've been waiting for these!!!

Yeah we will help translate! I can be a mod, if you'll let me! Please!!!
(Nov. 07, 2010  7:03 AM)storm_blader Wrote: GalaxyDranzer would like to be Philippine forums moderator! We will update every Filipino for events,new releases of beyblades in Philippines. Oh and we are also willing to translate our language to a moderator/member who wants to know what was written! I've been waiting for these!!!

Does this have GalaxyDranzer's consent?
I guess would like to try to be one once I tell him....though he does not go online because of his intrams....He played basketball and his body hurts...So I will update him so cool down peeps and...I don't know just keep rippin' Smile
I am a Filipino too and I love my beys...I have 25 of them. Still adding more.
Maybe the Filipino moderator should be an adult...
It does not have to be an adult,as long as you know the rules, and you know people can trust trust you and you can trust yourself,well,you can be a moderator in the Philippines forum.
Err, I speak a little bit of Filipino.
Im a filipino too,but since the lack of Phillipine members i think we don't really need our own forum section YET.

In Filipino: Pinoy din ako,pero hidi ko alam ko maraming Pinoy dito kaya sa tingin ko hindi pa kailangan nang Phillipines forum section.
I have ten beyblades and I am a Filipino
Please do not post comments here that are not relative. If you are just going to say that you are a Filipino or what your beyblades are, please go here and post those irrelevant comments: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Philippi...AK-ENGLISH

Also,if you are Filipino and you are new here,DO NOT INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.Instead, you may just go here and introduce yourself If you are new: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself

Thank you.
Im flip but i dont understand Crying
well i agree with you
BTW i am a filipino anyway
Yes, we really need Filipino Forums here cause a lot of us Filipinos really like Beyblades.
we need a decent moderator that knows the Filipino language. I could! I know the rules very well,with help from Kai-V and the WBO rules.