percy jackson and the olympians

(Mar. 14, 2011  12:21 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:49 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:46 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Hm, I read the whole series, and it is really interesting. (Mainly because I am very interested in Greek mythology because of it.)

The movie was .... Not to my liking.

I still have yet to read the Lost Hero, and I'm hoping it'll be good.

I read The Hero's of Olympus: The Lost Hero.

Yeah I love spoiling people's mysteries.

Well, technically the last part of the spoiler isn't entirely true. They haven''t actually checked there yet; its a highly possible assumption.
Read the whole book, in the end, Percy is found in Roman camp.
Well, I have lot's to say about the Percy Jackson series (now known as Hero's of Olympus)
It's very interesting and the Greek mythology involved is amazing. The story plot, the characters, the humour. It is all amazing. I have read all the books up to date, and must I say, The Lost Hero was quite a challenge. Almost 600 pages bursting with adventure. It doesn't have the same feel as the original books but still quite an amazing read.
(Mar. 15, 2011  10:04 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:46 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Hm, I read the whole series, and it is really interesting. (Mainly because I am very interested in Greek mythology because of it.)

Well, technically the last part of the spoiler isn't entirely true. They haven''t actually checked there yet; its a highly possible assumption.

I read it aswell. I remember Annabeth (I think) saying something along the lines of, "So Percy is probably in the Roman camp."

Well, back on topic: I'm going to be so upset since
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:10 PM)dyingwilltsuna Wrote: Ive only seen the movie but ive read the first page of the book and closed it and never read it again.

What you dont have the patiants to read about 300 words.

I rread all of thebooks twice and they were really good my favorite character is grover.
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:49 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

I read it aswell. I remember Annabeth (I think) saying something along the lines of, "So Percy is probably in the Roman camp."

WARNING: MY WHOLE POST IS A SPOILER
Exactly, probably. Percy would obviously be there, but they never actually found him. They just know where he is, and they aren't even sure where the Roman camp is (sorry about all the spoilers I'm giving). I would rate the series 4.5/5. Also, I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been thinking about the seven who will go west and I'm pretty sure it will be Jason, Percy, Leo, Piper, Thalia, Nico, and one more person from the Roman camp, but it's also possible that either Leo or Piper won't go, because Rachel only said that some of the seven were at the camp, if I remember it correctly.
I would say ∞/5! I read all of the books on mythology by Rick Riordan (Kane Chronicles, Lost Hero) and I think they are ALL ∞/5!
(May. 15, 2011  5:38 PM)gokurox Wrote:

Exactly, probably. Percy would obviously be there, but they never actually found him. They just know where he is, and they aren't even sure where the Roman camp is (sorry about all the spoilers I'm giving). I would rate the series 4.5/5. Also, I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been thinking about the seven who will go west and I'm pretty sure it will be Jason, Percy, Leo, Piper, Thalia, Nico, and one more person from the Roman camp, but it's also possible that either Leo or Piper won't go, because Rachel only said that some of the seven were at the camp, if I remember it correctly.

Really, this is a spoiler! If you haven't read Lost Hero yet, DO NOT OPEN THIS UP! (Click to View)
it's over 9000 5 definitly loved the series movie was good but they took out some stuff
(May. 17, 2011  2:04 AM)Sparta Wrote:

Really, this is a spoiler! If you haven't read Lost Hero yet, DO NOT OPEN THIS UP! (Click to View)

This is a spoiler, if you haven't read the Lost Hero yet, please don't read this (Click to View)
(May. 17, 2011  5:10 AM)gokurox Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  2:04 AM)Sparta Wrote:

This is a spoiler, if you haven't read the Lost Hero yet, please don't read this (Click to View)
MAJOR SPOILER (Click to View)
Oh, and if you like Percy Jackson, I made a fanfic about it! Please read it and if you have an account please review! Thank you!
Can't wait for son of neptune don't read if you havent read heroes of olympus
i think the seven are
(May. 18, 2011  12:12 PM)poseidon Wrote: Can't wait for son of neptune don't read if you havent read heroes of olympus
i think the seven are

don't read if you haven't read heroes of olympus (Click to View)
(May. 18, 2011  4:15 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  12:12 PM)poseidon Wrote: Can't wait for son of neptune don't read if you havent read heroes of olympus
i think the seven are

don't read if you haven't read heroes of olympus (Click to View)
dont read if you haven't read hereos of olympus
Don't read if you havent read the heroes of olympus
delete
Enough with that. They said in the prophecy that there will be 7 heroes, right? They are not going to continuously bring back the same chars, other than the new ones that have already been shown, there will be some more new heroes which will probably go into the prophecy.
Well, if their going to make a new series with new characters and a new twist to it, then they are obviously going to have new heroes in the prophecy. You can't expect them to keep using the same people over and over. People want to read new things. As time goes on, the series must too. They have to bring in new characters.
I know, but no one else seems to realize that yet...
there is a new percy jackson book called the lost hero with totaly new charecters(out on nook/kindle)
........No, really? Cause, you know, it's not like we've been discussing this book for most of the topic or anything. I meant more new characters.
People have been saying they started the book and found it boring. Well, it's true. The beginning part of the Lightning Thief is slow and boring. But, once the get to camp it's exciting. Then, the other books are awesome!
I know. I can guarantee that at least half of the seven (by half I mean 3/4) will be from the
Use your brain, guys.
Great Series. Reading it for the Third Time. Im currently up to the Titans Curse.

OMGOMGOMGGOMGMGO. New Book Grin Holy **** Man Im Happy im gonna go find out some more info Smile

Im never Reading this Again Gasp Too many Spoilers. I nearly saw one but I looked away just in Time.

I think Im gonna go buy The Lost hero Smile
The Son of Neptune Chapter 1 Preview and Cover - http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/perc...ptune.aspx
GAAHHH! I WANTS MORE! And I'm very sad that Percy is acting like that, although I love the panda pillow pet part. (ROFL XD) But thanks, Mr. N!