online tournament

so i was thinking of making an online tournament in 3 or 4 days but if anyone says they are going to join they have to join or their opponent gets an automatic win 

so if you want to join just tell me
and it will be on challonge
it will start at 12 pm eastern time
Pick our combos?
how will the tournament work

12 pm that's way past my bedtime their migh not be any school but i still have a food bus to look out for

(Apr. 06, 2020  11:41 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: so i was thinking of making an online tournament in 3 or 4 days but if anyone says they are going to join they have to join or their opponent gets an automatic win 

(Apr. 07, 2020  2:26 AM)collecter Wrote: how  will the tournament work

12 pm  that's  way past my bedtime their might not be any school but i still have a food bus to look out for

12 pm  that's  way past my bedtime their migh not be any school but i still have a food bus to look out for

12PM is noon.
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:41 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: so i was thinking of making an online tournament in 3 or 4 days but if anyone says they are going to join they have to join or their opponent gets an automatic win 

oh

still how will it work

Uncertain i don't have a phone

im using a computer
I know I ain’t no mod but don’t format your post like that
sorry, something's wrong wit my new reply button
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:26 AM)collecter Wrote: how will the tournament work

12 pm that's way past my bedtime their migh not be any school but i still have a food bus to look out for

12 pm  that's  way past my bedtime their might not be any school but i still have a food bus to look out for

I agree, how will the tournament work?
well for starters whoever wins gets bragging rights and the rules would be you have to use the same combo for the whole time unless you are in the final two than you can use whatever different or same and i will make it a single elimination so if you lose your out but in the future i might make a winners bracket and a losers bracket but for now i'm sticking with a single elimination and it will happen tomorrow at 12 pm
How will combos be chosen though? Do we just pick them or will you randomly give us one? What if people choose the same combos, will that be allowed?
(Apr. 08, 2020  4:06 PM)peek Wrote: How will combos be chosen though? Do we just pick them? What people choose the same combo?

you can pick whatever beyblades you want for the first match but have to keep using that same one unless you get to the final two
(Apr. 08, 2020  4:11 PM)peek Wrote: what's the link?

i will give it when i have enough people to actually participate
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:58 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: well for starters whoever wins gets bragging rights and the rules would be you have to use the same combo for the whole time unless you are in the final two than you can use whatever different or same and i will make it a single elimination so if you lose your out but in the future i might make a winners bracket and a losers bracket but for now i'm sticking with a single elimination and it will happen tomorrow at 12 pm

you mean like that one funwiththebugs video youtube.com/watch?v=GdxLz6n-muw
I might join, but so far this is kind of confusing.
heroalexander05, you're going to have to explain your tournament better because the lack of clear boundaries makes people not want to join. You have to say which parts are allowed, what stadium is being used, and decide whether or not you're doing loser's bracket. All of this information should've been thought out before making the thread so you could put a cohesive set of rules in the first post. Keep that in mind for the next time you make an online tournament.
I want to join, but there is no place to join
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:40 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I want to join, but there is no place to join

That's because he's providing the link when we join.
Though that will only happen if we tell him here first.
Is this a CBT or something? I'm very confused on what you're trying to say.
ok so the tournament is tomorrow at 12 pm eastern time. it is on the beyblade app. it will be a single elimination so if you lose your out. you can pick one beyblade for the entire tournament until there are only two remaining and those two can switch there beyblades or stay the same.  i will post the link two hours before the tournament starts. the brackets will be on challonge. you can use the original stadium with no gimmicks or anything and you can use any parts you want. if anyone has anymore questions just pm me and i will post it on here
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:06 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: ok so the tournament is tomorrow at 12 pm eastern time.  it will be a single elimination so if you lose your out. you can pick one beyblade for the entire tournament until there are only two remaining and those two can switch there beyblades or stay the same.  i will post the link two hours before the tournament starts. the brackets will be on challonge. if anyone has anymore questions just pm me and i will post it on here
Do you submit a combo, or is it on the app?
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:06 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: ok so the tournament is tomorrow at 12 pm eastern time.  it will be a single elimination so if you lose your out. you can pick one beyblade for the entire tournament until there are only two remaining and those two can switch there beyblades or stay the same.  i will post the link two hours before the tournament starts. the brackets will be on challonge. if anyone has anymore questions just pm me and i will post it on here
Do you submit a combo, or is it on the app?

you don't have to tell me what it is if that is what you mean just pick it and stick with it until the final two
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:08 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you submit a combo, or is it on the app?

you don't have to tell me what it is if that is what you mean just pick it and stick with it until the final two

Is it in the app?
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:08 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: you don't have to tell me what it is if that is what you mean just pick it and stick with it until the final two

Is it in the app?

well just pick a combo in the app
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:09 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  9:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is it in the app?

well just pick a combo in the app

You should probably specify that it’s for the app.