odd1sout thread...

ok so im not sure what forum to put this in because this is a media so i guess it works. hope fully we get to do some fun stuff in here if anyone joins. so i know your thinking well how do you "join", well simple if you u want to join just send me a private message, i will be on as much as possible. i will be updating this at least once a week. people joined:
LEOBBG
LIFE IS FUN!!!! (no it's not)
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: LIFE IS FUN!!!! (no it's not)

i know right
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: LIFE IS FUN!!!! (no it's not)

It’s all fun and games until Darth Vader meets the younglings.
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: LIFE IS FUN!!!! (no it's not)

It’s all fun and games until Darth Vader meets the younglings.

Its all fun and games until u make saitama miss his sale or make goku forfeit a fight.
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s all fun and games until Darth Vader meets the younglings.

Its all fun and games until u make saitama miss his sale or make goku forfeit a fight.

It’s all fun and games until I release Bankai.
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Its all fun and games until u make saitama miss his sale or make goku forfeit a fight.

It’s all fun and games until I release Bankai.

its all fun and games until u annoy sinbad.
It’s all fun and games until the thread gets closed.
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s all fun and games until the thread gets closed.

!?
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s all fun and games until the thread gets closed.

True. It’s all fun and games until the doggo speaks fluent French.
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:06 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:

!?
Don’t post one worders, or in this case, no worders. First off, there is really no need for a thread about one YouTuber, but then this thread is now just spam because of the non-relevant posts.
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:06 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: !?
Don’t post one worders, or in this case, no worders. First off, there is really no need for a thread about one YouTuber, but then this thread is now just spam because of the non-relevant posts.

ok... um well im gonna at least try to keep this an open and fun thread
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

True. It’s all fun and games until the doggo speaks fluent French.
aight chill what we are doing to this poor guys thread is the equivalent of what sooubway did to theodd1isout
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:12 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: True. It’s all fun and games until the doggo speaks fluent French.
aight chill what we are doing to this poor guys thread is the equivalent of what sooubway did to theodd1isout

Okay
ok so i will be putting in some new drawings soon ok