Alright lets cut the carp and get right to it
Type: Single Elimination
Participants: [/b]
n0.oNe
Gangnam
Tri
Kaihiwatari5673
Rules: Standard GFX rules

First round ends on 27/09/2012 at 12:00:00am(Indian Time). Please Pm me ur entries. Dont post it here
So this the one where you post all the entries and you vote? If yes it's a battle.

I suggest you make the deadline for later as there are a lot of battles at the moment. But maybe people want to join, like me.

So, sign me up!
Ok, try to get some others
I wanna join!!!! Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok i added u
And there is no theme so hurry up
What time is it right now?? (Indian Time)
He said that it ends on 27th which is tomorrow.

According to his profile, his local time is 12:39 PM. He is probably at school. Which means there is only once voting day, no.0ne extend the voting time.

And also, good luck to the rest of you. My entry is very poor as no.0ne said to sent his entry quickly, since there is only 1 day of voting. But he will extend it, and dw it'll start today or tomorrow.

Edit: Since he didn't start, I tried my style again. And this time, it is just pure awesome! So n0.one, I sent you a PM with my new entry, use that one for this battle okay!
Ok voting time is extended by one day
Entries
A:
[Image: x4bjK.jpg]
B:
[Image: ENTRY.png]

I know u guys have figured out who made what so leave a reason why u voted for who

EDIT:I got only two entries so this is the final
n0.oNe Wrote:
Gangnam Wrote:[Image: Hod.jpg]

THATS MY NEW ENTRY!! AND I HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THE FANART!!!

U cant change ur entry sorry. Maybe next time
Does anyone disagree with this?

But anyways, good luck n0.one. Although I'm not entering your tourneys anymore, and plus I thought this was 'standard' gfx rules. Apparently not Unhappy but its not about winning or losing.

What I hate about this is because one used the same sig they have now, which is not a fair game.

Gangnam, changing the sig is not fair, but I suggest you both fix up your entries, or make a new one to keep it fair to everyone
looks like both got equal votes so its a draw