not kai

I was bored of hw so I took a break and decided to sketch something fast. It's Sagittario's owner with Kai's eyes since I didn't the MFB anime eyes.
[Image: notkai.jpg]

Just thought I'd share this Smile

edit: carp i realized i forgot to color the bottom part in
congrats you're a better artist than takafumi
great job, try to do one on your cpu it may be better
(Sep. 14, 2008  9:27 AM)pegasis Wrote: great job, try to do one on your cpu it will be better

why does doing a drawing on a computer make it better
cuz the colors on computer are better (compare my drawings with the computer and without)
(Sep. 14, 2008  9:36 AM)pegasis Wrote: cuz the colors on computer are better (compare my drawings with the computer and without)

[Image: starry-night-1889-van-gogh.jpg]

this painting would be so much more beautiful in CGI
G, I can dig it.
so far hes my favorite charater design. btw whats his name?

(Sep. 14, 2008  10:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2008  9:36 AM)pegasis Wrote: cuz the colors on computer are better (compare my drawings with the computer and without)

lol don't be so literal

pegasis, true colours are uniform on computer but computers only polish drawings
drawing ability is fundamental and will always usurp the computer. I encourage you to practice drawing on paper and your computer art will improve...
(Sep. 14, 2008  10:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Animated gif would make that awesome.
lol thanks guys!

I would have done it on a computer, but the point of this was to relieve stress and sketch which is why it's so messy.

edit: I'm not sure if his name was released even Lips_sealed
(Sep. 14, 2008  4:38 PM)G Wrote: edit: I'm not sure if his name was released even Lips_sealed
Not yet.

How long did you spend on this drawing ?
The sketch took about... 30, but since I decided to shade things maybe 1 hour? It didn't take too long.
Wow, nice job, G! He looks better now, the eyes definitely improve on the original art.

I think making this as computer art wouldn't have yielded as great a result. Personally, I prefer drawing/painting to computer art, mostly because I suck terribly at making art on a computer.
told ya old eye designs are better lol
(Sep. 14, 2008  4:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: congrats you're a better artist than takafumi

exactly what I was thinking
Awesome for a quick sketch.

The eyes are definitely a lot more fitting.
ha g you said EYES when there is only one EYE XD anyways not bad. i like the shading you did with just one pen. Smile
The eye design is better then the original to me. But the waist coat looks like Tyson's (In G-Rev).
(Feb. 19, 2009  10:37 PM)KidTala Wrote: The eye design is better then the original to me.

hey great this was worth reviving a four month old thread