-no post-

Decided that people get more attention when they make their own threads, yes, feel free to say "I told-you-so," to me if you'd like.
... Isn't the whole Customization forum's purpose to post topics with your combinations to get feedback ? I do not understand why there would be only one thread to represent a whole forum.

In that case, you should change the title of this thread and just let it focus on your own combinations; let people create their own topics for what they have come up with.
Noted. Advice taken.

Now, anyone have ideas about my tops? One is a small little demon that gives hard punches, and the other is a giant that switches to attack mode, only after you give it a hard enough hit to irk it enough Wink
List the parts you have and hurry before people laugh at you for using Wyborg's base. XD
Lol, both are pretty bad. Cross Spiker and Wyborgs base are awful.
hmm... well everyone seems to agree on the fact that wyborgs base is carp, but ill be the odd one out, I had a friend who actually made an extremely powerful blade with wyborgs base. But as for your blades the 1 general thing i would say about both would be put a heavy on both, especially your endurance blade because the way it is now would be an easy KO for an opponent, and even on the other one, heavier blade means it has the ability to gain alot more momentum due to the weight
and yeah, change the cross spiker
Uh, no. The survival needs to be light weight to fully use its properties. And Wyborg sucks period, if you want to use something like it use DZV2s base.
ARen't the smaller heavier WDs for attack type, and the wider lighter WDs for endurance? The Upper dragoon AR and the wide WD give it endurance.

Can anyone give me a real good explination as to what makes the Wyborg base bad?

Also, I love the cross spiker. With a low center of gravity, and it's somewhat heavy WD is knocks the other beyblades really hard when its flying around the arena. Granted we have only been using a blizzard bowl and this big percussion disk thing, so I haven't tried them on an actualy stadium.
Read the wiki. Upper attack needs weight and smash needs light weight focused on the outside.
I guess I will have to take everyone's advice into account when I get my legit stadium. That'll most likely effect how I build my beyblades.
(May. 13, 2009  8:16 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: ARen't the smaller heavier WDs for attack type, and the wider lighter WDs for endurance? The Upper dragoon AR and the wide WD give it endurance.

It depends on the type of attack. Upper Attack combos need the weight to be focused more in the centre, so the 'Heavy' WDs are used. Smash Attack combos need the weight to be distributed and focused towards the outside of the beyblade, so the 'Wide' WDs are used.
Judge these please Grin

StormPegasis105SF
Aquario105RF
aquario=good
s.pegasis=bad
(May. 13, 2009  10:46 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: aquario=good
s.pegasis=bad

what?
^ Response to the combo's that Driger posted. Speechless You with it today? Unhappy
i think the storm pegasis one dosent sound good.aquario seems like a good combo
(May. 13, 2009  8:40 PM)Aqua Wrote: It depends on the type of attack. Upper Attack combos need the weight to be focused more in the centre, so the 'Heavy' WDs are used. Smash Attack combos need the weight to be distributed and focused towards the outside of the beyblade, so the 'Wide' WDs are used.

That makes the most sense so far Cute so my #2 would be more of an Upper attack combo. Yay, no I have a name for it.
(May. 14, 2009  2:30 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: That makes the most sense so far Cute so my #2 would be more of an Upper attack combo. Yay, no I have a name for it.

It wouldn't really be an Upper Attack combo if your using an AR like Cross Spike. You need an AR such as Upper Dragoon, Triangle Wing, Triple Tiger, etc.... an AR with a ramp/ slope to perform upper attack.
(May. 14, 2009  2:41 AM)Aqua Wrote: It wouldn't really be an Upper Attack combo if your using an AR like Cross Spike. You need an AR such as Upper Dragoon, Triangle Wing, Triple Tiger, etc.... an AR with a ramp/ slope to perform upper attack.

I have the Trygle and upper dragoon ARs but they dont ounch (for lack of a better word) the other blades like cross spike. I understand Cross spike gets thrown off balance, and has recoil upon itself, but when it has good velocity, low center of balance, and fairly heavy weight disk, it seems to do more damage then it takes.
I shall test it later, but I think you are wrong.
What on earth does 'ounch' mean? Upper Attack blades push the opposing blades up more than away so it may not look like the attack is as effective....but it is.....
I meant "punch," buy to make everyone happy, I have been using the trygle AR in place of the cross spike, and its been doing well. I think using the cross spike AR is mor exciting though ^-^
rate this:
leone 105B/WB
virgo d125 SB
rock leone 105 F
(May. 21, 2009  10:29 AM)pegasis Wrote: rate this:
leone 105B/WB
virgo d125 SB
rock leone 105 F

I don't know anything about MFBs Crying I forgot to mention that.
(May. 21, 2009  10:29 AM)pegasis Wrote: rate this:
leone 105B/WB
virgo d125 SB
rock leone 105 F

swap the Rock Leone wheel and the Leone wheel.

Leone wheel is far more aggressive and suited for recoil/smash attack than Rock Leone.