nintendo DSi

(Apr. 02, 2009  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're not going to make a new pokemon game without adding new pokemon

Wow really? I guess it makes sense because kids are always going to think "yay, there's MORE so it's BETTER" lol.

On the plus side, it opens up even more opportunities for competetive battling which is a good thing. I wonder how far they will take it with continuing to make the games, as long as people buy them iGuess. I'm hoping that one day they'll put some sort of anti-cheat in like they did in stadium 2 where it erased all your data if it found gameshark codes. =P

EDIT: Loads of the spinoffs haven't been that good anyways, though I did enjoy Pinball and Pinball Ruby and Sapphire (R+S seemed easier for some reason =/)
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:08 PM)blader9 Wrote: ok enough pokemon carp get back on topic

Serious
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:08 PM)blader9 Wrote: ok enough pokemon carp get back on topic
btw what color is everyone getting

I'm getting the blue one. The black is a weird shade and I don't like that matte paint of it.
If were to get one at this moment, I'd get either white, pink, or lime green.
I just saw Keyblader's vid on the DSi and came away with two impressions

1. I want to take a razor to his god damn mustache; it grosses me the hell out.

2. While nifty; I think I shall hold of on the DSi for a while, at least until price decreases, or new colors are released. I like it, but my DS lite hasn't been used enough to justify spending on an upgrade already.
(Apr. 03, 2009  3:18 AM)Khel Wrote: 1. I want to take a razor to his god damn mustache; it grosses me the hell out.

[Image: l_e7bee817f91a88194cb3e26ab8fd971b.jpg]

edit: keybladerstache snipe
Gahhhh!Argh! Where the hell is my Gillette Mach 3. I'll Shave that carpin Dirty Sanchez myself!
rofl. roan I like that avatar comeback
(Apr. 03, 2009  2:39 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm getting the blue one. The black is a weird shade and I don't like that matte paint of it.

same here but the both have matte paint but that's a good thing because you're dsi won't get smudges
(Apr. 03, 2009  11:50 AM)blader9 Wrote: same here but the both have matte paint but that's a good thing because you're dsi won't get smudges

That's something I really like about the DSi; my cobalt/black lite is a smudge magnet, and having to clean it after ever 10 minutes of usage gets old very quickly.
Just to clarify, is it true that GB & GBA games will eventualy be avalable to download onto your DSi, Or is it just a rumor?

I think I will get one for my birthday,
i'm looking foward to Kindom Hearts DS, i've never been on the other two games before but my nerdy gamer friends make a big hype about them. Smile
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:34 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: Just to clarify, is it true that GB & GBA games will eventualy be avalable to download onto your DSi, Or is it just a rumor?

It's just a rumour.
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:34 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: Just to clarify, is it true that GB & GBA games will eventualy be avalable to download onto your DSi, Or is it just a rumor?

I think I will get one for my birthday,
i'm looking foward to Kindom Hearts DS, i've never been on the other two games before but my nerdy gamer friends make a big hype about them. Smile

Like Brad said a rumor, but still a plausible one. There is the potential in the future (at least for GB & GBC games)
Crying Oh.
It would have been great if they could do that.
I would love to play the old Pokemon B/R/Y/G/S/C games again.
I'm sure it's going to happen, I mean Nintendo loves to milk people for nostalgia.
I just got my DSi today , and i fraking love it !! Picture editing is a blast, and improved graphics and the shop are nice also !! good upgrade, i traded my lite for 70 dollars...
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:38 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: Crying Oh.
It would have been great if they could do that.
I would love to play the old Pokemon B/R/Y/G/S/C games again.

cough*Lameboyds*cough

Seriously My gold cartridge is dead, so I probably would get it if I had a DSi and this was available.
Game Boy games are obviously going to eventually make their way onto the DSi. It would be a gold mine, especially considering the fact that they removed the GBA slot.

If they do, it will really convince me to go out and pick up a DSi (DSiWare is cool, but I'd be more excited for a DSi Virtual Console).
Ugh, third time I've clicked on this thread and been greeted by that....thing. Scares me to death and then makes me feel physically ill. :\
Though that may also have something to do with the amount of Frappuchino I've consumed today.......
(Apr. 08, 2009  10:37 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ugh, third time I've clicked on this thread and been greeted by that....thing. Scares me to death and then makes me feel physically ill. :\
Though that may also have something to do with the amount of Frappuchino I've consumed today.......

Same. Thought I was the only one that got grossed out and got scared the carp out when I clicked on this page Pinching_eyes_2
I doubt this has anything to do with the amount of frappuchino you drank...

Anyways, I think the NDSi was much better than people expected, if they find a way to get GB games on to it, then it will totally own Smile
Add me to the group to who are afraid of Keyblader's stache. Jesus Christ that thing is horrid. FFFFFFFuuuuuuuu Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman indeed.

I can't imagine playing GB/GBC/GBA games on a DSi. I already have issues playing GBA games on my DS. It just feels so awkward having one screen with the buttons and the d-pad so far apart.
I bought a large frappuchino and drank it too quickly. Hence why it may have contributed to my feeling ill. I love that everyone is insulting 'the stache' in small text. X D

To, did you never play on the GBA? It's just the same as that........Plus I like that you can choose which screen to play on. It's nice to be able to adjust the angle to the situation. Joyful_3