nintendo DSi

It's nice to look at them but those are never going to be released in North America. And DSiware is region-locked. So it kind of takes the point of a DSi and removing it.
(Mar. 31, 2009  12:10 AM)To Wrote: It's nice to look at them but those are never going to be released in North America. And DSiware is region-locked. So it kind of takes the point of a DSi and removing it.

Really? I didn't know. Ah, I might give a go at one of those DSi's still.
STOP PRINTING THE IMAGES UPSIDE DOWN

IT'S GOING TO LOOK DUMB AS HELL WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING IT
I'm getting mine on Sunday, can't waitttt
(Mar. 31, 2009  12:14 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm getting mine on Sunday, can't waitttt

same here
I lost my ds a while back so I plan on acquiring a new one :}
this might be it o.o
(Mar. 31, 2009  12:40 AM)TehAlex Wrote: I lost my ds a while back so I plan on acquiring a new one :}
this might be it o.o

just get it then
How will we play guitar hero? I love the GBA port and my DS lite is fine so I don't think I'll get one (not that I use my DS lite much anyways).

Also, there are no DS games that even interest me anymore. None of them feel new, just re-hashes of old games using touch screen (zelda, wario ware etc.) I want more stuff like meteos and what pikmin was like when it was first out on GC. =D
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:44 AM)Pikachao Wrote: How will we play guitar hero? I love the GBA port and my DS lite is fine so I don't think I'll get one (not that I use my DS lite much anyways).

Also, there are no DS games that even interest me anymore. None of them feel new, just re-hashes of old games using touch screen (zelda, wario ware etc.) I want more stuff like meteos and what pikmin was like when it was first out on GC. =D

sorry there are loads of unique and great games on the DS if you'd actually consider a game that wasn't made by nintendo
(Mar. 31, 2009  6:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sorry there are loads of unique and great games on the DS if you'd actually consider a game that wasn't made by nintendo

:downsrim: Supaburn Iceburn
(Mar. 31, 2009  8:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: :downsrim: Supaburn Iceburn

^Needless

I can't wait for a Limited Edition Pokemon DSi.
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:10 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: ^Needless

I can't wait for a Limited Edition Pokemon DSi.

sry
and there might be one with the 5th gen game
Nintendo was usually the main developer I look to for good fresh ideas for games... =/ I might be interested in getting advance wars, I enjoyed the first two. ^^

Also, I didn't hear there was going to be a Pokémon edition? iCan't seem to find pictures. I hope they do release different colours and versions instantly though. I always envied the people that got a special edition one because I always bought one right away and had a regular colour one lol. I think the only exception is my red GBA SP. =D

Quote:and there might be one with the 5th gen game

FIFTH? They're adding MORE Pokémon? o.O

Wow... I figured they'd stop. Managing to "Catch 'em all" has seemed impossible already. =P
(Apr. 02, 2009  6:29 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Also, I didn't hear there was going to be a Pokémon edition? iCan't seem to find pictures. I hope they do release different colours and versions instantly though. I always envied the people that got a special edition one because I always bought one right away and had a regular colour one lol. I think the only exception is my red GBA SP. =D

There's no official developments. It will most likely happen though, there has been a Pokemon Edition Nintendo handheld since GBC.
(Apr. 02, 2009  6:32 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: There's no official developments. It will most likely happen though, there has been a Pokemon Edition Nintendo handheld since GBC.

I didn't get a Pokémon edition Gameboy Micro. Q.Q

I know what you mean though, it is likely that they'll release a Pokémon edition one sooner or later.
I want a Mario and Sonic platformer that would be sweet. and I am looking forward to KH DS and Mario and Luigi RPG 3
(Apr. 02, 2009  6:29 PM)Pikachao Wrote: FIFTH? They're adding MORE Pokémon? o.O

Wow... I figured they'd stop.

yes they were just going to stop making the best selling game series in history for no good reason
God forbid that Nintendo would ever milk a franchise for all it's worth.
(Apr. 02, 2009  8:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes they were just going to stop making the best selling game series in history for no good reason

I didn't say stop making it. I said stop ADDING MORE POKÉMON.

+69 reading skills.
(Apr. 02, 2009  9:52 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I didn't say stop making it. I said stop ADDING MORE POKÉMON.

+69 reading skills.

okay you seriously need to either leave or stop being so obnoxious
(Apr. 02, 2009  9:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: okay you seriously need to either leave or stop being so obnoxious

I really do think you'd have done the same in my position.

Sorry though, I'll tone it down.
(Apr. 02, 2009  9:59 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I really do think you'd have done the same in my position.

Sorry though, I'll tone it down.

they're not going to make a new pokemon game without adding new pokemon
Well atleast a new mainseries Pokemon game. There are a butt-load of spinoffs that contain no new Pokemon.
ok enough pokemon carp get back on topic
btw what color is everyone getting