new metal wheels

I was board so i went on the internet to toywiz I looked and the beyblade ile and
brand new stuff like new hasbro metal wheel for 2011

night bull
torch aries
night virgo
and fury capricorne
I dont no if these are just repeat wheel with a diffrent color sceme ECT but
you can pre order them for 15 dollars.
remember if you do they will be gaven to you on january 2011
I'm not saying this is useless, any link?
Go to Toywiz .com and go to the beyblade section and go to BEYBLADE metal fusion tops launchers stadiums and accsesories you will then see it .
This is what you're looking for. He's got proof here, and I'm wondering if these Wheels are just re-names, or if they're a totally new kind of Metal Wheel(s).
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:08 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: This is what you're looking for. He's got proof here, and I'm wondering if these Wheels are just re-names, or if they're a totally new kind of Metal Wheel(s).

Thanks.

If they are making new metal wheels, then they might get great fortune Pinching_eyes . Such as Jumping Base.
It's probably gonna be recoloured metal wheels.
agreed with megablader2 recolours ofcourse
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:11 AM)Life Blader Wrote: agreed with megablader2 recolours ofcourse

We haven't had any official information yet.

To be confirmed...
If this is Hasbro's answer to reshuffle packages, knowing these are more likely recolored wheels, I will be very disappointed. Unless Fury Capricorn and Torch Aries look awesome.
Either that or it could be a possible release of the metal system since it has been reported that they have the same track and tip as the metal series ones. I hope it's that cause it would be awesome.
I am very sure they are not new Metal Wheels. Those names can be seen on BeybladeBattles.com as well, where Hasbro is still only showing and promoting the Hybrid Wheel System.

However, this is old news that has been posted more than once already on the board, yet we have no confirmation on what they actually are, so I will close this topic.