new guy on the block

Hi guys!

New here, came across this site with a link from another (MyBB).

Glad to be a part of the community!
Welcome Smile Why'd you join here?
(Jun. 02, 2009  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome Smile Why'd you join here?

A friend used to be really into Beyblade, and as I started getting into it more, he moved across the country Unhappy

My friend just came back from Japan and said he noticed a whole isle in a store dedicated to Beyblade, and it reminded me of it. When I saw the forum, thought I'd join up Smile
Awesome! Hope you have fun.
hey, welcome to wbo where abouts you from ?
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO Forums!
Welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile

(Jun. 02, 2009  4:12 AM)rmotive Wrote: A friend used to be really into Beyblade, and as I started getting into it more, he moved across the country Unhappy

My friend just came back from Japan and said he noticed a whole isle in a store dedicated to Beyblade, and it reminded me of it. When I saw the forum, thought I'd join up Smile

Yeah, those would be the new Metal Fight Beyblade series, which were released in Japan almost a year ago (omg it's been that long already XD)
welcome to the wbo hope you enjoy everything.
Wow a whole isle? Hope that happens overseas Grin I guess you know Brad?
Welcome to WBO, hope you have a great time.
hey im also new um i like to beyblade and its kool and i live in pennsilvania and um and i have a bey and i relly want to knew to get storm pegasus '']
Welcome both of you! Joyful_2
Hey, RMotive! Where are you from? :p

(Jun. 03, 2009  7:39 PM)fayth nara Wrote: hey im also new um i like to beyblade and its kool and i live in pennsilvania and um and i have a bey and i relly want to knew to get storm pegasus '']
You should create your own topic in this forum to introduce yourself. :]
Welcome to the WBO.
welcome how is your knowledge of the new metal beyblades