new beyblade designs

(Apr. 04, 2018  2:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2018  11:20 PM)doomlord Wrote: I didn't know that
That's why you should read the rules after you join

sorry lost my glasses when i was signing up so i couldn't read the rules
Well, for Beyblade metal fight I created- Earth Destroyer TH170B and I haven't lost once with it!
and for Burst I created- Energy Layer: Spryzen S3, Forge Disc: 1, Performance Tip: Merge or Mr and its attack power is really high

THEY ARE REAL STRONG!!!

XD

(Apr. 04, 2018  11:21 PM)doomlord Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2018  2:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's why you should read the rules after you join

sorry lost my glasses when i was signing up so i couldn't read the rules

That's fine dude don't worry
Earth Destroyer is entirely impossible, as Destroyer only fits with Gravity and Torch/Cloud (but the latter is against the rules, as it's not intended to fit). Ball is also a mediocre tip, with far better tips for both Stamina (anything in the Defense line) and Defense (RS, RB, some worn CS tips). Earth is outclassed by a lot of the later releases like Hell and Twisted, but it's top-tier in Limited so I'm not gonna complain about that choice. Overall, I'd suggest something a bit more like Earth Aquario TH170 WD to maximize Stamina without tossing Defense to the wayside entirely.

For the Burst bey, 1 doesn't really suit anything that isn't an Xcalius bey due to its imbalanced weight that hinders Stamina and Defense while making it more likely to burst, while also being one of the lighter core disks. Merge is way too inconsistent and hard to control to really be all that usable either. I'd suggest a heavier core disk combination like 7Meteo and Xtreme for more consistent, impactful hits. This assumes you can control Xtreme and actually achieve a good aggressive launch, which is notably easier for the Hasbro releases of Xtreme. Overall, you get something a little more like lS.7M.X, which I know is easy enough to put together from just the Hasbro parts.
maybe killer deathscyther top, spriggan requiem metal with twin nemesis plastic layer, and ultimate reboot, call it guardian nocturno
(Apr. 05, 2018  5:20 PM)JackTubeHD Wrote: maybe killer deathscyther top, spriggan requiem metal with twin nemesis plastic layer, and ultimate reboot, call it guardian nocturno
Names are essentially a list of parts for consistency and the ease of figuring out what you're actually talking about. In this case, Killer Deathscyther 0Hit Ultimate Reboot, or kD.0H.Ul.

There's also nothing "guardian" or "nocturno" about it, since everything here is designed for Attack and lacks a nocturnal theme.
(Apr. 05, 2018  12:40 AM)XDED Wrote: Well, for Beyblade metal fight I created- Earth Destroyer TH170B and I haven't lost once with it!
and for Burst I created- Energy Layer: Spryzen S3, Forge Disc: 1, Performance Tip: Merge or Mr and its attack power is really high

THEY ARE REAL STRONG!!!

XD

(Apr. 04, 2018  11:21 PM)doomlord Wrote: sorry lost my glasses when i was signing up so i couldn't read the rules

by the way i beat my brother at beyblade only using one bey(genesis valtryek)  while he used ten (spryzen s1, spryzen s2, zutron z2, valtryek v1, valtryek v2, roktavor r2, 
roktavor r3, doomscizir d1, doomscizor d2 and kerbeus k1.
Roktavor R3 is the only one that even comes close to God Valtryek's power level in stock combos, so that's not unexpected. No matter how many beys you beat, it doesn't matter unless you can consistently beat top-tier combos or the tabletop combos your opponents are bringing.

Just try it against Garuga G3 7C.At, or even Garuda G3 in its stock form and see how well it works, because I guarantee you it won't win nearly this much against that.
(Apr. 05, 2018  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Roktavor R3 is the only one that even comes close to God Valtryek's power level in stock combos, so that's not unexpected. No matter how many beys you beat, it doesn't matter unless you can consistently beat top-tier combos or the tabletop combos your opponents are bringing.

Just try it against Garuga G3 7C.At, or even Garuda G3 in its stock form and see how well it works, because I guarantee you it won't win nearly this much against that.

no one can beat me and genesis valtryak. i will beat everyone that challenges me
(Apr. 08, 2018  11:38 PM)doomlord Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2018  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Roktavor R3 is the only one that even comes close to God Valtryek's power level in stock combos, so that's not unexpected. No matter how many beys you beat, it doesn't matter unless you can consistently beat top-tier combos or the tabletop combos your opponents are bringing.

no one can beat me and genesis valtryak. i will beat everyone that challenges me

F3.8G.At (weak launched)
lS3.7M.X (right spin)
D3.7G.O
A2.2G.Nt

Try these. Should beat stock V3, I will do the battles as well to compare results. Do ten battles for each combo and record results.
Stock V3 vs results
Vs F3.8G.At: 1W 9L 10% chance
Vs lS3.7M.X: 1W 9L 10% chance
Vs D3.7G.O: 2W 8L 20% chance
Vs A2.2G.Nt: 5W 5L 50% chance

Against top tier attack and stamina it was able to get a lucky KO.
The D3 combo is good but not the best.
The A2 combo was not optimal, A better combo would be A2.Y.Nt but I wanted to see it against an average combo.
I like the designs but I think they're lazy
(Apr. 09, 2018  1:33 AM)J.J. Wrote: I like the designs but I think they're lazy

Preach it

Nice to see the page is using better terms already than the dumbo using SpRyzEN s1 fORge dISk
I don't want to be rude, but I am confused to how this topic stayed open for so long.
(Apr. 08, 2018  11:45 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  11:38 PM)doomlord Wrote: no one can beat me and genesis valtryak. i will beat everyone that challenges me

F3.8G.At (weak launched)
lS3.7M.X (right spin)
D3.7G.O
A2.2G.Nt

Try these. Should beat stock V3, I will do the battles as well to compare results. Do ten battles for each combo and record results.

no i'm not doing that
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:37 PM)doomlord Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  11:45 PM)MWF Wrote: F3.8G.At (weak launched)
lS3.7M.X (right spin)
D3.7G.O
A2.2G.Nt

no i'm not doing that

You said you will "beat everyone that challenges me." I challenged you with a few combos. I even left margin for error by making it ten battles. If you are going to brag you better back it up.
(Apr. 11, 2018  2:58 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:37 PM)doomlord Wrote: no i'm not doing that

You said you will "beat everyone that challenges me." I challenged you with a few combos. I even left margin for error by making it ten battles. If you are going to brag you better back it up.

where are u then
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:53 AM)doomlord Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  2:58 AM)MWF Wrote: You said you will "beat everyone that challenges me." I challenged you with a few combos. I even left margin for error by making it ten battles. If you are going to brag you better back it up.

where are u then

You are kidding right? There is no possible way that we would bump into each other. Besides, I would win because of skill, launch power, and proper combos. Clearly if you think stock V3 can beat anything you are either a. A valt fanboy that thinks that just because it is good in the anime it is good in real life or b. have very limited knowledge on beyblade combos.

edit: that may have seemed brash but it is better to make combos instead of just using stock.
can someone PLEASE change the title of this thread? I'm getting confused
(Apr. 16, 2018  9:34 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: can someone PLEASE change the title of this thread? I'm getting confused

Hate to be brash, I just think this particular thread should be closed.
(Apr. 05, 2018  11:26 PM)doomlord Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2018  12:40 AM)XDED Wrote: Well, for Beyblade metal fight I created- Earth Destroyer TH170B and I haven't lost once with it!

THEY ARE REAL STRONG!!!

XD

by the way i beat my brother at beyblade only using one bey(genesis valtryek)  while he used ten (spryzen s1, spryzen s2, zutron z2, valtryek v1, valtryek v2, roktavor r2, 
roktavor r3, doomscizir d1, doomscizor d2 and kerbeus k1.

NICE BRO!!!
The title has nothing to do with the topic of the thread? I'm really confused Uncertain
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:18 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:53 AM)doomlord Wrote: where are u then

You are kidding right? There is no possible way that we would bump into each other. Besides, I would win because of skill, launch power, and proper combos. Clearly if you think stock V3 can beat anything you are either a. A valt fanboy that thinks that just because it is good in the anime it is good in real life or b. have very limited knowledge on beyblade combos.

edit: that may have seemed brash but it is better to make combos instead of just using stock.

by the way I NEED YOUR HELP. my doomscizor top has a crack in it do u have any idea to fix it
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:41 PM)doomlord Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  4:18 PM)MWF Wrote: You are kidding right? There is no possible way that we would bump into each other. Besides, I would win because of skill, launch power, and proper combos. Clearly if you think stock V3 can beat anything you are either a. A valt fanboy that thinks that just because it is good in the anime it is good in real life or b. have very limited knowledge on beyblade combos.

by the way I NEED YOUR HELP. my doomscizor top has a crack in it do u have any idea to fix it

It can’t be fixed. If you want another, you’ll have to buy it
(May. 01, 2018  12:03 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:41 PM)doomlord Wrote: by the way I NEED YOUR HELP. my doomscizor top has a crack in it do u have any idea to fix it

It can’t be fixed. If you want another, you’ll have to buy it

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT REALLY
Your best bet would be some sort of plastic cement or modeling glue and hoping that holds, but that will still change the balance of the layer due to the added weight of the glue, and that's assuming the glue holds and the cracked area can actually be reached to glue. It's still going to be weaker than it originally was, and could crack again.

Honestly you really are better off just replacing it altogether, as no patch job will truly bring it back to its original condition.