new beyblade designs

can someone PLEASE close this thread or at least change it's name? some people are getting confused with this!
(May. 03, 2018  1:47 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: can someone PLEASE close this thread or at least change it's name? some people are getting confused with this!
Yeah, and I don't see a purpose to it.
(May. 03, 2018  1:28 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Your best bet would be some sort of plastic cement or modeling glue and hoping that holds, but that will still change the balance of the layer due to the added weight of the glue, and that's assuming the glue holds and the cracked area can actually be reached to glue. It's still going to be weaker than it originally was, and could crack again.

Honestly you really are better off just replacing it altogether, as no patch job will truly bring it back to its original condition.

We broke two D2. After getting third one decided not to use it at home anymore.

Glued those two by special Super Glue for hard plastic recommended in shop, but as Magik said, they lost balance and performed worse. Also got broken again soon at same place.

I'm not sure if getting TT Dark Deatscyther version can help. Seen the video where someone breaks 4 of them in few battles (by lS I think). Still I feel like there are less whines about broken TTs around.
Closing this thread. If you have any further questions, post them here doomlord: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A