new

hello my name is wyo i am new to the wbo my beys are variares DGrin cosmic pegasus flame libra galaxy pegasus and more
Welcome to WBO! Have a good time, and PM me if you need anything or if you need an avi or sig. I'm always around. Smile
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO
Have Fun!!!
welcome to WBO,make sure you read the rules.
have fun
Welcome to the WBO. If you need combo help check out build me a combo #2. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Hey, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! You can do tons of things here, sell unwanted beyblades, find good combos, and even enter giveaways! But before you do anything, make sure you have read the community rules and the PM from Kai-V. Well just have fun, and thanks for joining. If you need a signature just personel message me.
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your time here! xD
Welcome to the WBO~! I hope you enjoy it here! Make sure to stay out of trouble by reading the rules and the Welcome PM from Kai-V, and, of course, have fun while posting! PM me if you need any help or want a sig/avatar. Smile

~China
Welcome to WBO! Read the rules and have fun Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Read the personal message Kai-V sent to you and read the rules. Dark_Mousy has a great guide for new WBO members. Have fun!