need blades plz

(Feb. 10, 2009  11:11 PM)BladerWorks Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2009  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why do you want to buy such old Beyblades? You'll be left behind.
thats my business and I mite buy a MFB but IF no 1 will sell me a beyblade DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD PLZ

You don't get to decide what people talk about, thanks!
Roflmao, there you go, Bladerworks. Also, that ^^^
Come on guys, it is his thread. And you've given him all the advice you can. If he still wants to buy older blades then that's his choice, surely.
(Feb. 10, 2009  11:20 PM)Rocky Wrote: Come on guys, it is his thread. And you've given him all the advice you can. If he still wants to buy older blades then that's his choice, surely.

This is my board. Wink
(Feb. 10, 2009  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2009  11:20 PM)Rocky Wrote: Come on guys, it is his thread. And you've given him all the advice you can. If he still wants to buy older blades then that's his choice, surely.

This is my board. Wink

Iceburn but seriously bladerworks why stay in the past of blading? get into the fut-uh!
Don't 'ice burn' me. Speechless

I would say something back but Brad knows he's being biased. Wink
metal fight beyblade is awsome but the old school plastic blades were as fun too
(Feb. 11, 2009  12:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: Don't 'ice burn' me. Speechless

I don't think retaining control over my own board is being biased?
(Feb. 11, 2009  5:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I didn't mean it in a bad way. Obviously you need to control the board. I just mean if you made a dumb thread or something then you wouldn't get told off but if a normal member did then they would. So.....slightly self biased. But I think most people on here are okay with that. :\
(Feb. 11, 2009  5:51 PM)Rocky Wrote:

I didn't mean it in a bad way. Obviously you need to control the board. I just mean if you made a dumb thread or something then you wouldn't get told off but if a normal member did then they would. So.....slightly self biased. But I think most people on here are okay with that. :\

i think i've earned the right to make a dumb thread if i want
(Feb. 11, 2009  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2009  5:51 PM)Rocky Wrote:

i think i've earned the right to make a dumb thread if i want

Hence 'But I think most people on here are okay with that.' Smile
I think most of Brads threads are informative or funny
OK, I'd like to get back to the topic now. Or at least back to bugging BladerWorks about MFB.
(Feb. 11, 2009  5:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, I'd like to get back to the topic now. Or at least back to bugging BladerWorks about MFB.
I like the "back to the topic now" idea
Same thing really