naruto

the new manga was pretty good. cant wait to see them in anime. i bet theyre going to hold out on naruto vs pain for another couple weeks.
how exactly do you get merried? Also, did masashi kishimoto tell you this or what?

EDIT: Wolf.... SPOILER ALERT
(Nov. 01, 2008  6:33 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: It was definitely beautiful, and the backgrounds were so much more detailed than usual. The whole shogi scene with Shikamaru and his dad was incredible--it felt like a film.

Yup, great animation for 82, but the mood of the episode also helped. Not the kind of thing you'd get in the first season of Naruto. Some of the characters changed a lot.

Looking forward to see what Shikamaru has in store for Hidan and Kakuzu in the following episodes.

About Kakashi's hurt hand, I'm guessing it has something to do with the new technique Naruto was developing. Can't wait to see that either.
(Nov. 01, 2008  6:33 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: It was definitely beautiful, and the backgrounds were so much more detailed than usual. The whole shogi scene with Shikamaru and his dad was incredible--it felt like a film.

The overall atmosphere of the episode was just what it should have been, the audience can easily see exactly how Shikamaru feels about Asuma’s death. For the record the hand movements when they were playing shougi were animated very well, as were the facial expressions and in all, probably one of my favourite Shippuuden episodes.
I was surprised about episode 82! looks really really good!
Has anyone seen the latest shippuden manga ;_; ;_;
Ya I hope they find a way to not let him die!
The animation wavers SO frequently. One epsiode, the animation is LUSH (Shikamaru deciding to go after Akatsuki and one of the most recent episodes where Kakashi is fighting Kakuzu) yet the next, it looks really amateurish.

I just wish they could find some kind of constant middle ground.
The manga has gotten alot better lately. I'm enjoying the story a lot now that important events are taking place.
I used to read Naruto.....I haven't read it in aaaaages. And I can't be bothered to get back into it because it'll take too long to catch up......besides, there are better things I want to read instead. Uncertain Though the manga was fun. Much better than the anime.
i neeed to get up to date with the naruto episodes, i'm still on episode 25 of shippuden :\
Ugh, Naruto is so "ugh" now.
Still will be getting EX3 soon.
Hidan is effin crazy.
(Dec. 15, 2008  7:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Ugh, Naruto is so "ugh" now.
Still will be getting EX3 soon.
Hidan is effin crazy.

That's why I read the Manga. You won't hear stories about Obito and Kakashi in the Anime, which is one of my favorite parts in the manga
Read up on the last few chapters of Naruto. Kono's ballz really dropped eh?
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:40 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Read up on the last few chapters of Naruto. Kono's ballz really dropped eh?

Who's Kono Lol?

Spoiler below, highlight to read:

What the heck is going to happen now that Konoha is destroyed? Plus, who's the real Pain? Sheesh, what a pain Joyful_2
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:56 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:40 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Read up on the last few chapters of Naruto. Kono's ballz really dropped eh?

Who's Kono Lol?

What the heck is going to happen now that Konoha is destroyed? Plus, who's the real Pain? Sheesh, what a pain Joyful_2

Konohamaru, he really surprized me.
Anywho, this is definitely the climax the series. The flag is the resolution for Sasuke and then one more epic battle.
(Dec. 20, 2008  3:44 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:56 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:

Who's Kono Lol?

Konohamaru, he really surprized me.
Anywho, this is definitely the climax the series. The flag is the resolution for Sasuke and then one more epic battle.

Oh lol. I'm not so sure it's the climax. There is still plenty of things to happen, with discovering more about Sai's brother, Kabuto and...well his deal lol...and of course after this Sasuke ordeal is finally over, what the heck will happen after then? Sheesh this is getting more confusing by the chapter! Lips_sealed
spoiler
did everyone die now that konoha was destroyed
(Dec. 23, 2008  6:57 PM)rooneyt Wrote: spoiler
did everyone die now that konoha was destroyed

Answer to spoiler:

I dunno I'm confused about it. They haven't really expounded about what happened, they just show the village in ruins, so you have to wait for Chapter 430
i admit ... i still read this manga weekly and i'm ashamed for it

flog me
(Dec. 24, 2008  7:41 AM)Artie Wrote: i admit ... i still read this manga weekly and i'm ashamed for it

flog me

SasukeX wrote at 7:57pm
Hey Artie did you read the new chapter of Naruto yet?
Wall-to-Wall - Write on SasukeX's Wall
Naruto's ok.
But the manga is going for so damn long.
(Dec. 24, 2008  9:45 AM)Taiki Wrote: Naruto's ok.
But the manga is going for so damn long.
I think that's a good thing! It's going on it's tenth year, but Kishimoto's saying that it won't last too much longer.

One Piece, on the other hand, probably won't end until I'm 30. But Oda has a great time making it, and he's got a bazillion ideas for the story and they're all good, soooo...
(Dec. 24, 2008  7:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  7:41 AM)Artie Wrote: i admit ... i still read this manga weekly and i'm ashamed for it

flog me

SasukeX wrote at 7:57pm
Hey Artie did you read the new chapter of Naruto yet?
Wall-to-Wall - Write on SasukeX's Wall

LMAO