naruto

"You know what, Kakuzu? Eat a carp."

hahaha, hidan
(Oct. 06, 2008  5:32 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: "You know what, Kakuzu? Eat a carp."

hahaha, hidan

Dude, he swears so much...
I'm still surprised Shikamaru managed to trip over what looked like nothing...

Episode 80 was pretty damn sad imo.
Yay Shikamaru is the main character of Naruto until Hidan dies! jk
I loved it when Hidan's head got cut off he called Kakuzu "Kakuzu-chan" 3 seconds after insulting him lol.
I am hoping Kakashi dies! (Just pissed off a few fangirls.)
But I know that wont happen until they establish some triangle between madara/tobi, sasuke, and kakashi.
I dunno about anyone else, but I'm really digging this new OP.
Yes InoueJoe is amazing!
Do you guys read the manga? and the episodes have been coming out really slow nowadays.
I read the manga. I won’t give anything away other than that it’s pretty intense.

Really slow? It releases one episode every week, like most animes do. Apart from when it misses a week, but that’s usually made up for by a 40-minute special.
I meant the website that I used to use. I have to hunt for a better one because it takes over a week to get episodes in like every other week.
The manga is pretty cool but it spoils the anime.
(Oct. 29, 2008  1:03 AM)B Wrote: I meant the website that I used to use. I have to hunt for a better one because it takes over a week to get episodes in like every other week.

www.ifyouwas.com
I assume Shippuuden is still going? Can someone tell me how far behind I am, LOL

In the last episode I watched, which was a pretty long time ago, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and Sai were heading down into Orochimaru's lair to find Sasuke the little depressive tosspot. I bet loads has happened since then, haha.

Does anyone know, roughly, what episode that was happening on? I seem to remember Sai finding Sasuke in a room but that's as far as I got up to.
Alice, I think that was about episode 50.
The anime is now on episode 82. So yeah, a good 32 episodes behind xd
(Oct. 30, 2008  6:53 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Alice, I think that was about episode 50.
The anime is now on episode 82. So yeah, a good 42 episodes behind xd

check your work there bud
Wow...I feel dumb. That was probably the most stupid mistake I've ever made, corrected it now, thanks.
(Oct. 30, 2008  6:53 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Alice, I think that was about episode 50.
The anime is now on episode 82. So yeah, a good 32 episodes behind xd

Great, cheers! :D
(Oct. 29, 2008  1:48 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The manga is pretty cool but it spoils the anime.

Well, the manga shows more than the anime, so maybe you should read the manga as you watch the eps?
The manga's flashbaccks are SHORTER!!
(Oct. 31, 2008  12:11 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The manga's flashbaccks are SHORTER!!

flashbacks suck and look really, really dumb in comics
@ episode 82

Holy carp, Shippuden is amazing. The direction seriously takes the show onto a new level.
I don't no if u guys know this but Sasuke and Sakura got merried

anyway, Naruto rock on Naruto Shippuden
(Nov. 01, 2008  12:04 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I don't no if u guys know this but Sasuke and Sakura got merried

this is just not true on any level
(Nov. 01, 2008  12:04 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: I don't no if u guys know this but Sasuke and Sakura got merried

only in your fan fiction
(Oct. 31, 2008  4:19 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: @ episode 82

Holy carp, Shippuden is amazing. The direction seriously takes the show onto a new level.

I totally agree with you here, the animation was fantastic. Next episode seems to not look as smooth and fresh though.
It was definitely beautiful, and the backgrounds were so much more detailed than usual. The whole shogi scene with Shikamaru and his dad was incredible--it felt like a film.
(Nov. 01, 2008  3:42 PM)G Wrote:

only in your fan fiction

where blader:kenny is sasuke